Sign in to follow this  
Rod Johnson

Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Probably going to blame it all on Butts to protect Trudeau 

butts is a piece of shit anyway 

#1 Liberal slimeball quits.  Nothing to see.

2 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

Does this take the heat off of him now that he resigned or is he still part of the investigation? First I heard of chief of staff Katie Telford, are the two most senior staffers in Trudeau's inner circle n resigning. Sinking ship is right. Oh, btw, where is Trail? :lol:

Edited by irv
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

Does this take the heat off of him now that he resigned or is he still part of the investigation? First I heard of chief of staff Katie Telford, are the two most senior staffers in Trudeau's inner circle n resigning. Sinking ship is right. Oh, btw, where is Trail? :lol:

If it was criminal activity it doesn’t. They focus the blame from Trudeau onto butts though. But all this means is something clearly went down 

29 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

If it was criminal activity it doesn’t. They focus the blame from Trudeau onto butts though. But all this means is something clearly went down 

On the news tonight they said Butts resignation makes no sense whatsoever? They have no idea why he chose now to resign, but I like UTS's reply in the Ontario section, which makes the most sense to me. Butts basically said, see ya, Trudope, you're on your own now sock boy. (UTS's reply: Butts left him high and dry. He isnt going to go down for Trudeau) 

1 hour ago, irv said:

On the news tonight they said Butts resignation makes no sense whatsoever? They have no idea why he chose now to resign, but I like UTS's reply in the Ontario section, which makes the most sense to me. Butts basically said, see ya, Trudope, you're on your own now sock boy. (UTS's reply: Butts left him high and dry. He isnt going to go down for Trudeau) 

Supposedly butts hasn’t met with snc since 2017