Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Media bias said they do exactly what you claim they don’t. 

How many times are you going to own yourself today. 

Like I said, they use video and interviews with Liberal members most of their time unlike North99 who just fabricates a written story and puts it out as real, truthful news. 

Unlike you and your love affair with North99 and the CBC, I also use other sources to get my news from. Anyone who doesn't is not capable of looking at the big picture. :news:

Again, what are your thoughts on the rest of the Liberal party members or do you think Trudope is the only stupid, incompetent one in the mix? 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You saw the media bias report on Rebel and North 99. Yet you are still dumb enough to believe the rebel. 

You literally use north99 as your primary news source and it’s not even news :lol: 

3 hours ago, irv said:

Like I said, they use video and interviews with Liberal members most of their time unlike North99 who just fabricates a written story and puts it out as real, truthful news. 

Unlike you and your love affair with North99 and the CBC, I also use other sources to get my news from. Anyone who doesn't is not capable of looking at the big picture. :news:

Again, what are your thoughts on the rest of the Liberal party members or do you think Trudope is the only stupid, incompetent one in the mix? 

There’s not really much difference between the revel and CBC just a different bias 

1 hour ago, DUMPY said:

18CDA305-D64F-4098-9C2C-7C1D1785F577.jpeg

:lol:  15 years ago they donated to both Cons and liberals

This plays into Trudeau's hand so it too will go away,  he simply straightened out the party since becoming leader and the cons  haven't changed 

too bad SNC didn't pan out eh :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This plays into Trudeau's hand so it too will go away,  he simply straightened out the party since becoming leader and the cons  haven't changed 

No 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

..... are you retarded?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

snc threw money at all parties lest they look untoward. perhaps you can pull up the dollars to each party? oh right. hahahahaha

CBC posted as they broke the story 

Clearly Liberals are ahead here lol 

snc-table-1.jpg

snc-table-2.jpg

• 1 month later...