Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you are correct no one convicted with Trudeau 

Harper was investigated like I said, all have been at one time or another 

What is your issue with that statement? ROD got a beat down already over it :dunno:

Apples and potatoes fail.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Apples and potatoes fail.

First ever charged isn't apples its oranges :lol: 

Not sure why you think a Helicopter ride is the end of the world and what Harper did was just nothing :dunno: 

ROD made the statement the HARPER WAS NEVER INVESTIGATED and he was way wrong - are you trying to agree with him?

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

First ever charged isn't apples its oranges :lol: 

Not sure why you think a Helicopter ride is the end of the world and what Harper did was just nothing :dunno: 

ROD made the statement the HARPER WAS NEVER INVESTIGATED and he was way wrong - are you trying to agree with him?

No it's not, sockboy is plastered all over international news.  It's embarrassing for me to have to defend him while out of the country.:lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No it's not, sockboy is plastered all over international news.  It's embarrassing for me to have to defend him while out of the country.:lol:

Trudeaus been an embarrassment since the India debacle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know ROD SAID HARPER WAS NEVER INVESTIGATED 

I just showed him he was way off in that ONEWAY ASSUMPTION 

Just convenient that HARPER GAGS ORDERED HIS PARTY NOT TO TESTIFY  was apart of his investigations 

AND THE ONEWAYS VOTED YES HARPER ANYWAY 

So back to this topic that isn't even an issue 

I said Harper was never found guilty of ethics violations 

you’re being slinger again :lol: 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DAVE said:

Lets stay on track here....this has nothing to do with Trump.

More to do with the fact that every Trumpster that thinks Trudeau should resign over this. Would and has defended Trump for worse. 

I think they’re both crooks. 

Fair and balanced bitch. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

As if you try to defend him. 

You spend your time sucking Trump Dick when necessary and agreeing with his detractors as well. 

6 hours ago, snopro31 said:

If Trudeau did nothing wrong then just let her speak.  He's not a feminist and he's not a man. 

If they let her speak I bet the poll numbers improve for the liberals.

Agreed. He campaigned on open government. He deserves to get thumped if he won’t let her speak. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Agreed. He campaigned on open government. He deserves to get thumped if he won’t let her speak. 

He campaigned on many things.  Then as soon as he had the chance he changed laws to prevent what he campaigned on. 

He bragged up having an open and transparent government.  He has been anything but that.  When he went back on Harpers Transparency Act for reserves, that was the clue there was going to be some major behind the scenes corruption taking place. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

He campaigned on many things.  Then as soon as he had the chance he changed laws to prevent what he campaigned on. 

He bragged up having an open and transparent government.  He has been anything but that.  When he went back on Harpers Transparency Act for reserves, that was the clue there was going to be some major behind the scenes corruption taking place. 

Funny that he also backed away from his promise of election reform.  That could actually save him in this election. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny that he also backed away from his promise of election reform.  That could actually save him in this election. 

Dope smokers and immigrants are his only hope.

Oh and stupid fucks like you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Dope smokers and immigrants are his only hope.

Oh and stupid fucks like you.

If he is still head of the party then that Scheer idiot is his only hope.  The more attention Scheer gets the more evasive he will be. Or worse the more he will show how stupid he is. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's him. Trudope, uhm, thanked him, uhm, for his, uhm, 3 1/2 yrs of, uhm, service and uhm, will be, uhm, surely, uhm, missed. He acts and articulates like a 5 year old when asked if he took the last cookie. What an embarrassment. :news: 

https://globalnews.ca/video/5068541/trudeau-thanks-michael-wernick-following-announcement-of-retirement/

• Like 1

Trudeau’s newly appointed minister slammed the unbuilt pipeline that Trudy bought :lol: 

Trudy wants stricter gun laws here over what happened in New Zealand wtf 

• Sad 1