Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I know Trumpsters are dumb so I’ll make it easy.  

Conservatives rail against deficits when they aren’t in power, then create them when they are in power.  

Trump increased spending and debt with a great economy.

Canadian Trumpsters claim Trudeau was creating debt yet 3 years in he appears to have balanced the budget. 

your a complete idiot  Truly. Stick to the issues.

Trudeau has been caught not only breaking the law but breaking his feminist and transparency pledges as well.

My guess is that yes they pressured her, more then once to change her mind. And at the direct request of SNC themselves 

likely at no point did they say play ball or you’ll be removed, but possibly implied 

when it became clear to them that she was not going to play ball she was replaced by someone who would 

11 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

My guess is that yes they pressured her, more then once to change her mind. And at the direct request of SNC themselves 

likely at no point did they say play ball or you’ll be removed, but possibly implied 

when it became clear to them that she was not going to play ball she was replaced by someone who would 

That seems pretty obvious to anyone with a brain.

23 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

that's exactly what they did. The decision to prosecute was made a month before and then Buts Telforf and Trudeau went to her and said reconsider as we are going to lose jobs. She said no. Then was removed and sent to her shit post

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

that's exactly what they did. The decision to prosecute was made a month before and then Buts Telforf and Trudeau went to her and said reconsider as we are going to lose jobs. She said no. Then was removed and sent to her shit post

Can you imagine the outrage by CBC, fail and boomboom  if this were Harper?

4 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Can you imagine the outrage by CBC, fail and boomboom  if this were Harper?

I really don't care about this type of thing, just like DUFFY I really didn't care but what was fun i reading you guys defend Harper as the golden child :lol:  

Are you angry with the Company? or just Justin :dunno:   I really think this is fake outrage from a ONEWAY 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I really don't care about this type of thing, just like DUFFY I really didn't care but what was fun i reading you guys defend Harper as the golden child :lol:  

Are you angry with the Company? or just Justin :dunno:   I really think this is fake outrage from a ONEWAY 

Criminal activity by Trudeau doesn’t bother you but cheap beer still has you having hissy fits :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Criminal activity by Trudeau doesn’t bother you but cheap beer still has you having hissy fits :lol: 

GAS PLANTS - ya I have heard this shit for decades

Just because Andrew is running around saying CRIMINAL doesn't mean he or anyone is 

are you angry at the company?  

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just because Andrew is running around saying CRIMINAL doesn't mean he or anyone is 

I’m just happy for anything that takes Trudeau down. The liberal party needs an enema badly and now it’s getting one 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Is the snc way the model other companies should target doing business?  If this brings Trudeau down, I'm good with sacrificing snc.

11 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m just happy for anything that takes Trudeau down. The liberal party needs an enema badly and now it’s getting one 

The enem is due to downright stupidity

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is the snc way the model other companies should target doing business?  If this brings Trudeau down, I'm good with sacrificing snc.

Now the coruption is blatant and in the open

40 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

No surprise there, unfortunately. What a complete and utter embarrassment Trudeau is! My god, how anyone can possibly still think he is doing a good job for Canada has to have zero matter between their ears!  

Edited by irv