Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

2 hours ago, snopro31 said:

There is always something going on. 

The guy is by far the stupidest Prime Minister we have ever had. In an election year no less, the hits just keep coming. How fucking stupid do you have to be not to realize things like this are not going to help him get reelected. I'm thankful, of course, but I can't help but think even his supporters, other than Trail, are going to eventually wake up and say enough is enough. 

7 hours ago, irv said:

The guy is by far the stupidest Prime Minister we have ever had. In an election year no less, the hits just keep coming. How fucking stupid do you have to be not to realize things like this are not going to help him get reelected. I'm thankful, of course, but I can't help but think even his supporters, other than Trail, are going to eventually wake up and say enough is enough. 

I don’t think they will. 

The amount of people that “hate Harper” still love trudeau but haven’t noticed that their lives were better under Harper then now with sock boy. 

3 hours ago, snopro31 said:

I don’t think they will. 

The amount of people that “hate Harper” still love trudeau but haven’t noticed that their lives were better under Harper then now with sock boy. 

You're likely right. My Father, who is a Liberal supporter, admits Justin isn't doing a very good job but still says he is going to vote for him. He doesn't really have a good solid reason as to why but he says he doesn't trust the Cons if you can imagine such a thing. 

Edited by irv

7 minutes ago, irv said:

You're likely right. My Father, who is a Liberal supporter, admits Justin is doing a very good job but still says he is going to vote for him. He doesn't really have a good solid reason as to why but he says he doesn't trust the Cons if you can imagine such a thing. 

Tv propaganda 

25 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Tv propaganda 

He reads/watches the CBC and also North99. I had to explain to him that those are severely left leaning, biased news sources but I am unsure if he really wanted to believe me?

I edited my post above. I meant to say "My Father, who is a Liberal supporter, admits Justin isn't doing a very good job" but like I said, he still supports him. We haven't talked politics in a while so I am unsure if he still does but I wouldn't be surprised if he still does? 

48 minutes ago, irv said:

He reads/watches the CBC and also North99. I had to explain to him that those are severely left leaning, biased news sources but I am unsure if he really wanted to believe me?

I edited my post above. I meant to say "My Father, who is a Liberal supporter, admits Justin isn't doing a very good job" but like I said, he still supports him. We haven't talked politics in a while so I am unsure if he still does but I wouldn't be surprised if he still does? 

North99 is pure garbage and is way more fake and biased than the rebel could ever be 

oddly enough that’s where @revkevsdi gets his news from :lol: 

6 hours ago, irv said:

You're likely right. My Father, who is a Liberal supporter, admits Justin isn't doing a very good job but still says he is going to vote for him. He doesn't really have a good solid reason as to why but he says he doesn't trust the Cons if you can imagine such a thing. 

Tell him no Christmas card this year 

On 4/16/2019 at 9:21 PM, DUMPY said:

Who’s gonna win the Alberta election?

Liberal Party in freefall with Trudeau at helm

With Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in freefall in the polls, provinces after provinces voting in right wing governments and Canada alienated by world powers, the Liberal Party’s future is not looking rosy.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/marin-liberal-party-in-freefall-with-trudeau-at-helm

Blue wave.jpg

21 minutes ago, irv said:

Liberal Party in freefall with Trudeau at helm

With Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in freefall in the polls, provinces after provinces voting in right wing governments and Canada alienated by world powers, the Liberal Party’s future is not looking rosy.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/marin-liberal-party-in-freefall-with-trudeau-at-helm

Blue wave.jpg

Wow this is racist 

On 4/10/2019 at 11:49 AM, DUMPY said:

North99 is pure garbage and is way more fake and biased than the rebel could ever be 

oddly enough that’s where @revkevsdi gets his news from :lol: 

Really???  The rebel doesn't even claim to be news. 

They write their own articles and use them as sources. Dumpy fucktards like you fall for it every time. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Really???  The rebel doesn't even claim to be news. 

They write their own articles and use them as sources. Dumpy fucktards like you fall for it every time. 

You literally get your news from north99 :lol: 

Edited by DUMPY