Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

If you can believe this shit, there are still a few imbeciles on FB who think she was just protecting herself. :wacko:

10 minutes ago, irv said:

If you can believe this shit, there are still a few imbeciles on FB who think she was just protecting herself. :wacko:

Lots are paid liberal trolls 

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

Its amazing how many still stand up and defend these idiots.

I hate like hell to judge a book by it's cover but one look at some of these people's profiles, it's easy to see why they still like/defend him. :justcuz:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Never thought of that but you're likely right. :bc:

News pages are war zones on an election year. Especially on controversial subjects. Like the support in the comments on CBC is overwhelmingly for Trudeau, but in the polls it’s thr exact opposite 

• Thanks 2

:lol:

"The prime minister stated publicly, when issues about the propriety of the government's conduct in relation to the SNC matter arose, that my ongoing presence in cabinet spoke for itself. I resigned the next day, and I trust my resignation also speaks for itself."

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Don't be surprised cuz you know Truedope will basically suck everyone off and win re-election because people in vote rich Ontario are fucking dumb :flush:

His vote buying budget did nothing