Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Don't get me wrong he is smarter than Trudeau but Harper left some big shoes to fill and listening to sheer speak, he's just weak.  I see him similarly as I do hudak who I believe is directly responsible for extra term for the libs in Ont. 

He's much better than Hudak.

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Sheer is fine but not many people are going to be better than Harper was. Sheer is clearly superior to Trudeau though 

I agree better than Trudeau.  I'm just not convinced yet.  

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Don't get me wrong he is smarter than Trudeau but Harper left some big shoes to fill and listening to sheer speak, he's just weak.  I see him similarly as I do hudak who I believe is directly responsible for extra term for the libs in Ont. 

I only caught about 5-10 minutes of this speech yesterday but I thought he answered all questions fully and truthfully and he seemed genuine and believable to me. Trudy is not even in the same league when it comes to these speeches. He is painful to watch.

http://www.cpac.ca/en/programs/headline-politics/episodes/65946696#

Hudak was about as stupid as you get, imo. Scheer is not even close to being as dumb based on what I have seen and know about the guy so far. There is no doubt Hudak is fully responsible for handing Wynne and the Libs the majority gov't they won here in Ontario. It pained me to vote for her but like the majority of Ontarians felt, imo, she was a far better choice than that dummy Hudak. 

Edited by irv

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trudeau sounds like an absolute faggot. Especially when he gets frazzled 

There is nothing believable that comes out of his mouth when he speaks! It looks like he is just winging things to say as he progresses and is too stupid to realize the majority of what he says doesn't even flow nor answers the questions that were put forth to him. I have noticed lately, however, that his Uums and Aahs and hesitations are getting better but there is no doubt in my mind he is being taught/coached this. There is no way the idiot noticed this himself. He was strongly advised to take speech coaching guaranteed. 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

WTF?  CBC running ads comparing Trumps wall he campaigned on to the Berlin Wall?

Taxpayers foot CBC Trump attack ads

What in the fuck

literally two different things 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

WTF?  CBC running ads comparing Trumps wall he campaigned on to the Berlin Wall?

Taxpayers foot CBC Trump attack ads

:lol:  

You know this isn't true right?  na FACTS are no matter for ONEWAYs

mJYT82c5FEHD5C2NgrjvAwA.jpg

Cosmin Dzsurdzsa runs a ANTI LIBERAL twitter, claims to be a writter for Post=Millennial 

PhotoShop for the win :lol:  

4 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

We need one term of conservative majority to clean up Trudeau’s messes then 2-3 of minority govts 

Mess? like what Lowest unemployment

Highest employment

record stock markets

exactly what mess?  other than you hate Trudeau of course 

Do you mean Deficit?  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Mess? like what Lowest unemployment

Highest employment

record stock markets

exactly what mess?  other than you hate Trudeau of course 

Do you mean Deficit?  :lol:  

Record federal debt, corrupt cabinet  and the carbon tax disaster, 

4 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

What in the fuck

literally two different things 

You could take this fake pic as CBC was there when the walls come down and there when the walls go up.  

I really dont' see anything else here :dunno:  NO COMPARISON NOTHING AT ALL 

The RIGHT still going on and on about CBC is fucked up - Harper was leader for 10 years and didn't do shit to them 

STFU about it 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

DEBT Trudeau or a Liberal result :dunno:  

Carbon Tax :lol:  take years to straighten out :lol:  holy fuck batman

What MESS :dunno:  a corrupt Liberal party would be gone so again what is there to clean up :dunno:  

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

By the way every debt added would be a record debt just like the 10 years in a row the Conservatives just had :dunno:  

Funny not once brought up those words in with the past government :lol:   ONEWAY 

11 hours ago, Kev144 said:

My concern is sheer is an idiot.  Harper was the best cons party leader they've had in a while.  

Joe Clark said the biggest issue facing Canada was the debt. He was a decent person. If he tackled the debt then we would have been in great shape. But fucktard Trudeau senior and Fucktard Mulroney were basic fucktards.   Preston Manning would have done a great job if he could have kept racist shitheads like Scheer in cages.  Harper was alright but should have known when it was time to leave.