Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

2 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

Does this take the heat off of him now that he resigned or is he still part of the investigation? First I heard of chief of staff Katie Telford, are the two most senior staffers in Trudeau's inner circle n resigning. Sinking ship is right. Oh, btw, where is Trail? :lol:

Edited by irv
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

Does this take the heat off of him now that he resigned or is he still part of the investigation? First I heard of chief of staff Katie Telford, are the two most senior staffers in Trudeau's inner circle n resigning. Sinking ship is right. Oh, btw, where is Trail? :lol:

If it was criminal activity it doesn’t. They focus the blame from Trudeau onto butts though. But all this means is something clearly went down 

29 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

If it was criminal activity it doesn’t. They focus the blame from Trudeau onto butts though. But all this means is something clearly went down 

On the news tonight they said Butts resignation makes no sense whatsoever? They have no idea why he chose now to resign, but I like UTS's reply in the Ontario section, which makes the most sense to me. Butts basically said, see ya, Trudope, you're on your own now sock boy. (UTS's reply: Butts left him high and dry. He isnt going to go down for Trudeau) 

1 hour ago, irv said:

On the news tonight they said Butts resignation makes no sense whatsoever? They have no idea why he chose now to resign, but I like UTS's reply in the Ontario section, which makes the most sense to me. Butts basically said, see ya, Trudope, you're on your own now sock boy. (UTS's reply: Butts left him high and dry. He isnt going to go down for Trudeau) 

Supposedly butts hasn’t met with snc since 2017

"The company's lawyers acted so quickly to position their client for a so-called remediation agreement that they contacted prosecutors weeks before lawmakers, even Liberals, were even aware the Trudeau government had tucked the legislation into its 582-page omnibus budget bill."

Owned 

So much for an open and transparent gov't. 😡    

"

MONTREAL – Canadians deserve an open, transparent government that will focus on their real priorities – economic growth that works for everyone, said the Leader of the Liberal Party of Canada, Justin Trudeau, today.

“Only Liberals have a plan for real change that will restore trust in our democracy, and ensure an open and transparent government.”

Trudope 12.png