Trudeau accused of using PMO’s office to influence attorney general to back off on federal charges on his friends

Rod

2 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Incorrect again.

As a Toronto councilor he was found guilty.

https://www.cp24.com/news/integrity-commissioner-finds-doug-ford-improperly-used-influence-as-a-councillor-1.3195216

I don't believe leopards change their spots. 

Like Rod said, nothing as a Premier unlike our Prime Minister. Regardless, he is still a far better choice (so far) than Wynee and the Liberals. 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  SO ANDREW keeps stating 

you asked about FORD like you knew something, but found out that he is being investigated and it is just 6 months in 

CAn't wait for the conclusion

This was started by an anonymous whistle blower not Andrew lol

but by all means keep being pissy at Andrew and being against criminal activity :lol: 

Just now, Woodsman said:

Yet. Give it time.

Oh, I know. I don't have boat loads of faith in him either and would have preferred Elliott in power over him, but I was still glad to see the Libs get boot stomped! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Incorrect again.

https://www.cp24.com/news/integrity-commissioner-finds-doug-ford-improperly-used-influence-as-a-councillor-1.3195216

So believe that Trudeau will always be unethical good talk 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

Ah NO it was Andrew bringing up criminal charges :lol:  

Because of what the whistle blower alleges is true it’s criminal activity you realize that right :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Incorrect again.

Childs play compared to the Dope.

17 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Because of what the whistle blower alleges is true it’s criminal activity you realize that right :lol: 

Hypothetical question:

If the Liberals turf Trudeau and Jody runs and gets the leadership of the party... Would you vote for her or that Sheer idiot?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hypothetical question:

If the Liberals turf Trudeau and Jody runs and gets the leadership of the party... Would you vote for her or that Sheer idiot?

Sheer for sure. He’s the best choice 

Edited by Rod Johnson

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Sheer for sure. He’s the best choice 

How do you know he completely deleted his website when he won the leadership? 

Are you going by what he says now or what we said before he deleted everything?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How do you know he completely deleted his website when he won the leadership? 

Are you going by what he says now or what we said before he deleted everything?

Is it illegal to delete a website?

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Is it illegal to delete a website?

I doubt it's illegal. For someone that is talking a lot about being transparent you'd have to wonder why would he hide his policies? Wasn't he proud of them?

Sometime Saturday, before the results of the final vote were even announced, Scheer's campaign team transformed the site. Instead of the one that had been up for months with the candidate's policies, news releases and biography, visitors were greeted with a photo of Scheer and a message simply saying "thank you."

Late Monday afternoon, even that disappeared and visitors were instead redirected to the website of the Conservative Party of Canada.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I doubt it's illegal. For someone that is talking a lot about being transparent you'd have to wonder why would he hide his policies? Wasn't he proud of them?

Sometime Saturday, before the results of the final vote were even announced, Scheer's campaign team transformed the site. Instead of the one that had been up for months with the candidate's policies, news releases and biography, visitors were greeted with a photo of Scheer and a message simply saying "thank you."

Late Monday afternoon, even that disappeared and visitors were instead redirected to the website of the Conservative Party of Canada.

So not illegal good talk. Next. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Any idea what was on that website, or are you just assuming it was all bad and painted Sheer in a negative light? Not criticizing you but unless it was known condemning information, I wouldn't read to much into it myself. 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Any idea what was on that website, or are you just assuming it was all bad and painted Sheer in a negative light? Not criticizing you but unless it was known condemning information, I wouldn't read to much into it myself. 

IRV none of this matters for  you anymore, not the economy, not jobs, not any stat, this is how a ONEWAY votes so just fill out the ballots and leave them in your glove compartment so you can find them for any Election up coming :lol:  

SAD to never have a choice

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV none of this matters for  you anymore, not the economy, not jobs, not any stat, this is how a ONEWAY votes so just fill out the ballots and leave them in your glove compartment so you can find them for any Election up coming :lol:  

ONEWAY CHEAP BEER BAD DERP

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Huh? :dunno:

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

He thinks that because someone won’t vote for Trudeau makes them a partisan hack 

someone that votes the say way year in year out is a ONEWAY - you are a prime example of a voter that doesn't make a choice and votes ONEWAY everytime

Trudeau got in with legalization of POT - great for Canada so far

You voted for status quo - stay the course -  :dunno:  

I voted to move forward this time - as IGGY AND DION Offered nothing so they didn't get my vote STEPHEN did