Wiper Blades and Dryers....WTF and SMH

• Platinum Contributing Member

Daughter was home for the weekend and needed some wiper blades so I bee bop down to the local Carquest and get some schmancy Trico Winter Blades..they go on like a dream and I think she is good to go...get a call from the road and she says they are just smearing the washer fluid around making a mess of her windshield...fuck me. Just about the time I get off the phone with her my wife says the dryer won't won't work...fuck me again. Did some googling and pretty sure it's a bad thermal fuse which I pulled out of the back of the dryer and ordered one from Amazon because there is nowhere  around to get one especially on a Sunday. Time to take the dog for a walk out at the state park and clear my head...of course my right knee has been throbbing for a week for some unknown reason....double fuck me again...might be time to get back on the sauce!!   :bashhead::fool:

:lol: Jesus!

I had to take two shits this morning.  It was more of an inconvenience than anything but, I found a way to power through.   :lmao:

BTW, wiper blades in the winter, combined with the mindsets of women, usually fail.  Try a stronger washer fluid and use the defrost.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Jesus!

I had to take two shits this morning.  It was more of an inconvenience than anything but, I found a way to power through.   :lmao:

BTW, wiper blades in the winter, combined with the mindsets of women, usually fail.  Try a stronger washer fluid and use the defrost.

Ahhh it's all good but I'm convinced that 90% of everything made these days is pure junk. 😂:roundhouse:

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Daughter was home for the weekend and needed some wiper blades so I bee bop down to the local Carquest and get some schmancy Trico Winter Blades..they go on like a dream and I think she is good to go...get a call from the road and she says they are just smearing the washer fluid around making a mess of her windshield...fuck me. Just about the time I get off the phone with her my wife says the dryer won't won't work...fuck me again. Did some googling and pretty sure it's a bad thermal fuse which I pulled out of the back of the dryer and ordered one from Amazon because there is nowhere  around to get one especially on a Sunday. Time to take the dog for a walk out at the state park and clear my head...of course my right knee has been throbbing for a week for some unknown reason....double fuck me again...might be time to get back on the sauce!!   :bashhead::fool:

I have had those days. Keep an eye on the dog......just because.