Looking for a sled for my 11 year old daughter

f7ben

8 minutes ago, irv said:

It's crazy what people are asking for them but up here they don't stick around for long. I purchased my son's Kitty Cat for $650, which was a steal at the time. the seller had no idea but when he was inundated with phone calls, he wanted me to wait, upon arrival, for others to show up. I pulled out the $650 and said here is your full asking price and you promised it to me so he reluctantly took it and away we went. Those were going for $1000-$1200 at the time but he didn't know it. I purchased my son's 95 Indy Lite for $800 but it need a pile of work. I likely dropped $300-$400 bucks into it doing all the work myself but made out very well when I sold it. A dealer wanted to purchase it from me sight unseen on a trade in for a Dragon as I'm sure he knew he'd have no trouble getting rid of it.

Back in 2012 when my son got his license, the class was booked in short order. I believe that year there were 3 full day classes available and I remember them adding a couple others as the demand was overwhelming that year. 

our club has 1 a yr other clubs in the aria also have 1. but thing is only 3 guys in my parts are certified to run the class . 

it really suppose to but if you are not a member of a club and you don't want to join ours it is a extra 50 bucks . fuck em I say .

if your kid has put some time in helping mark and what not our club let's them take the class for free and we send the dnr the money for there end out of the club funds .

not that many at all have ever used that option sadly enough 

man I remember when I turned 11 my grandpa got me a brand new 79 enticer 300 .I thought I won the fucking lottery compared to the old 71 puma it replaced . I rode that fucking yammi till I was 19 yrs old and liked it lol 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That's why I figured a 600 race sled. Probably only goes 65mph

Cmon use your dome.  Engages high and hard, suspended like a brick.  600 ACE with adjustable driving modes is your only choice, unless maybe a cat 200, which she’ll outgrow in a few years.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yes kids have to pass a test  

our club gives the class 1 time a yr . usually well north of 20 kids show up 

we did the same at my club, i made my son go through it at 8 even though he was not old enough to be unaccompanied on the trail

rev 380 would be perfect,

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Best sled ever for a kid was the Doo rev 380.  Fuck those are hard to find and spendy when you do find one in decent shape.

That was my first trail sled. The last year I had it the rear shock was totally blown and water got into it. It'd take 5-10 miles of riding every morning before the suspension would move at all because the shock was literally frozen solid :lol: 

On a side note buying your 11 year old a 600cc race sled is essentially trying to kill them.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

THis^^^^^^^^guy is a fooking hoser faget.

Image result for gerard butler rock n rolla gif

He's bang on you have that sled to ride 20 miles and take pics of it.  :lol: Youre the male version of a 16 year old teen girl.  :lol: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

He's bang on you have that sled to ride 20 miles and take pics of it.  :lol: Youre the male version of a 16 year old teen girl.  :lol: 

:lol: I don't take shit from trailer park dentists. Especially ones that list "Indy SP's" in their sled description.   :lmao:

"Dayam...that negro ain't got him a regoular Pro-S, its a freggin' SP yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Image result for yo dawg

:lol2:

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: I don't take shit from trailer park dentists. Especially ones that list "Indy SP's" in their sled description.   :lmao:

"Dayam...that negro ain't got him a regoular Pro-S, its a freggin' SP yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Image result for yo dawg

:lol2:

Don't forget to update your Facebook pic!!!111 

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm a tremendous multi-tasker you buttfucker.  :lmao:Now, quit being a douche and find another thread in which to be insecure.  Go wax your SP.  :lol2:

I heard the wax on your sled is 4" deep!   When you sell it, I suppose you can classify it as lady driven :snack: