Wealth concentration near ‘levels last seen during the Roaring Twenties,’ study finds

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Page 5. I've provided links to average house prices, links to average factory wages and a challenge to show a budget that would let an average factory worker saves enough to buy and pay for a house and start a factory within 10 years.

So far just lies and stupidity from the clown Posse.  

No one is capable of meeting the challenge. 

The idiots who say, "they should just start their own factories are well,, idiots. 

No, I'm right.  I'll show you.  Solve this for y.

_____ x ______ =/< X onions (potatoes).

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

But the links said so....

:lol: He should have used numbers for the world.

Meh...maybe I went too high brow on my first equation insult.  How about this/

BarbieHands:  "I'm right!  Or else somebody better show me how this works:  200 divided by 10 equals 4500!!!!!!!!"

:lol: 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Page 5. I've provided links to average house prices, links to average factory wages and a challenge to show a budget that would let an average factory worker saves enough to buy and pay for a house and start a factory within 10 years.

So far just lies and stupidity from the clown Posse.  

No one is capable of meeting the challenge. 

The idiots who say, "they should just start their own factories are well,, idiots. 

So in your world you have to have a house paid off before you can start a business? 

How about you rent a room and drive an old car so you can save up some dough?

I mean you couldn’t come off as more of an elistist silver spooner if you tried. :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So in your world you have to have a house paid off before you can start a business? 

How about you rent a room and drive an old car so you can save up some dough?

I mean you couldn’t come off as more of an elistist silver spooner if you tried. :lol: 

Hes just a miserable troll...hes been on me about how much i paid for my house in sask...he knows zero about me...but im a failure because i got it for so cheap.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Same goes for you!!!!1111

You'd better not think you are coming through MN...I've now replaced the incompetent MN border patrol since they let @f7ben slip though!!!!!  We don't yet know the full consequences of their ineptness.  BUT WE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't think so, I have good connects in law enforcement and feds. You're a drug smuggler... :news:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

And a terrorist... :news:

Even better! Say im a liberal too!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

You'd better not think you are coming through MN...I've now replaced the incompetent MN border patrol since they let @f7ben slip though!!!!!  We don't yet know the full consequences of their ineptness.  BUT WE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to drop and ride out of Minnesota and nobody can stop us!!!!111

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.census.gov/construction/nrs/pdf/uspricemon.pdf

The website I checked showed 390.  The Government consensus says 362.   

Use your numbers, show how someone making average factory wages can start their own factory.

Let's see a budget that pays off a house, pays for food and clothing, Also my Mom only worked 4 years.  After that it was all done on my Dad's wages. 

Everyone knows wage growth hasn’t kept pace with the cost of living no one is arguing that.  But anyone should also know the average house in the US does not cost 390,000 bucks and that citing average factory wage isnt valid either.  12 bucks an hour x40/weekx52 weeks is less than 25 grand.  Average household income is the only realistic measure, and the link im posting shows it even higher than the first source I cited, at over 74 grand.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/06/29/what-the-median-home-price-of-200000-will-get-you-across-the-us.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/93002252

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Everyone knows wage growth hasn’t kept pace with the cost of living no one is arguing that.  But anyone should also know the average house in the US does not cost 390,000 bucks and that citing average factory wage isnt valid either.  12 bucks an hour x40/weekx52 weeks is less than 25 grand.  Average household income is the only realistic measure, and the link im posting shows it even higher than the first source I cited, at over 74 grand.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/06/29/what-the-median-home-price-of-200000-will-get-you-across-the-us.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/93002252

Screenshot_20190210-114858_Google.jpg

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes, and the cheaper houses would be in places with lower wage.  I used average factory wages and average house prices. 

My parents came to Kitchener, Ontario Canada in 1958 with $200.00.  KW has average house prices.  They both worked factory jobs, Mom at minimum wage because she was a women, my Dad worked his way up from the bottom. Within 9 years, they'd paid off a house, had kids and started a business.

I'm just asking people to show me a budget that would allow someone to do that now based average house prices and average factory wages.  

Most start businesses from their garage, house or mom's basement.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Because he doesn't realize he's being insulted for his idiocy.  Or at least, not at the extent of the insults. :lol: 

Actually I'm being insulted by idiots. It's a noticeable difference dumb dumb.