Wealth concentration near ‘levels last seen during the Roaring Twenties,’ study finds

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:26 AM, motonoggin said:

And how do you propose that be done? 

It's not like Congress is going to voluntarily regulate themselves and those who bribe them...

The People have to hold them accountable.  Vote for those who promise to act, vote against those you know who won't, vote those out who don't uphold their promise.  Right now we've got a lot of dems promising action in terms of anti-corruption measures so the momentum is there.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What kind of a retard buys a boat with a cash advance?  Then wonders why people can't rub two cents together.

Most people. A big part of why most people will never be rich. Give them more money and they buy more junk.

Just now, DAVE said:

Fuckin rites!!! :ylsuper:

I have a buddy who’s pretty young who got his journeyman electrical ticket (while hammered the entire time). He makes $40/Hour but is always broke lmao

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I have a buddy who’s pretty young who got his journeyman electrical ticket (while hammered the entire time). He makes $40/Hour but is always broke lmao

I got paid on mondays for that very reason when I was apprenticing. 

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Never once have you heard me support bailouts for ANYONE.  

I have never supported them either.  I think it's the very same people that supported the bailouts are the ones complaining about this constantly.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I got paid on mondays for that very reason when I was apprenticing. 

He wrote his level 4 hung over as fuck lol. He seems like a scatter brain but he’s pretty smart with stuff like that. But give him $50/hour and he will still be paycheque to paycheque 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

He wrote his level 4 hung over as fuck lol. He seems like a scatter brain but he’s pretty smart with stuff like that. But give him $50/hour and he will still be paycheque to paycheque 

Big money and no responsibility...the lure to party is strong.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

But you keep voting for people who do.

Never going to find candidates that agree with every position we hold.   Ridiculous to hold out for it.  

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have never supported them either.  I think it's the very same people that supported the bailouts are the ones complaining about this constantly.

You vote for them, so you do support bailing out the elite.