Wealth concentration near ‘levels last seen during the Roaring Twenties,’ study finds

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trumpco?

And the rest.  

Just before bankruptcy the board gets bonuses but the pension plan is broke. 

Or the board fucks up, runs the business into the ground. They get a government bail out and first thing on the agenda is executive bonuses. Because “it’s the only way to keep quality people”. 

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But that isn’t how the system is working dumb dumb. 

The very rich only want the risk while they are winning.  As soon as the risk backfired, they run to the government for hand outs. Or they’ve shuffled their assets to protect them and declare bankruptcy. It passes the loss to their suppliers or the bank and in some cases their employees. 

Try and stick with the basics ok.

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And the rest.  

Just before bankruptcy the board gets bonuses but the pension plan is broke. 

Or the board fucks up, runs the business into the ground. They get a government bail out and first thing on the agenda is executive bonuses. Because “it’s the only way to keep quality people”. 

Oh if it was only so simple. Smh

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao, you mean it isn't? Cuz that sounds about right to me.

Maybe in your unicorn world.  Read up on some securities law, and then research all the people who’ve gone to jail for bankruptcy and securities fraud for doing shit like he described.  Not saying it never has, but it’s not a regular matter of course.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe in your unicorn world.  Read up on some securities law, and then research all the people who’ve gone to jail for bankruptcy and securities fraud for doing shit like he described.  Not saying it never has, but it’s not a regular matter of course.

How many people went to jail over 2008?

Just now, motonoggin said:

How many people went to jail over 2008?

No argument about the banking crisis in 2008 I’m talking about in general when it comes to bankruptcy and securities fraud. If Obama was a true reformer he would’ve seen to it that people went to jail 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No argument about the banking crisis in 2008 I’m talking about in general when it comes to bankruptcy and securities fraud. If Obama was a true reformer he would’ve seen to it that people went to jail 

No one important was going to jail, and they knew it. Obama definitely dropped the ball on that, but let's be honest for a second, not even Trump would put those slimy fucks in jail. They run shit. 

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No one important was going to jail, and they knew it. Obama definitely dropped the ball on that, but let's be honest for a second, not even Trump would put those slimy fucks in jail. They run shit. 

:bc: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What happened when the Big grocery chains folded?  No pension plan money but executive bonuses all around. 

Your shithead President folded businesses and left suppliers hanging and you think he’s a great business person. 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You can’t even write out a simple budget. 

Get back under the couch with the dogs, there is a storm on the way snowflake. 

I didn't do a budget when I started my business.  It was the least important task to do.

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I didn't do a budget when I started my business.  It was the least important task to do.

Way to go dumb dumb. 

Not one of you Bootlickers of the 1% Can show how someone making an average factory wage can get ahead. 

But you repeat their talking points as though they are gospel. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Way to go dumb dumb. 

Not one of you Bootlickers of the 1% Can show how someone making an average factory wage can get ahead. 

Simple. Spend less than you earn. Next. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Way to go dumb dumb. 

Budgets balance themselves.

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I didnt do a budget, business plan, market analysis, or anything when I started any of my businesses. I just did it. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I didnt do a budget, business plan, market analysis, or anything when I started any of my businesses. I just did it. 

You are getting sidetracked by Dumb Dave and Arcticbeta.   The budget isn’t about the business. I challenged them to show how someone could work for the average factory wage and save enough money to start a new business in 10 years. 

60 years ago my parents started with nothing  and within 10 years working at average factory jobs had paid off a three bedroom bungalow and had saved enough to start a business. 

They think it’s just as easy to do now, yet they can’t back it up with numbers  

Or they don’t think it is but feel they have to lie about it for some reason