Wealth concentration near ‘levels last seen during the Roaring Twenties,’ study finds

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

What communist countries are first world? 

Canada. 

There's other ways to kill yourself too of you're worried about life insurance. 'Accidental' drowning is usually covered. I'm sure they won't find your body til spring.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

[Derp] insurance purchased from extortionary companies puts food on the table and gas in the tank[/derp]

You're a extortionist.   :lol:   

Just now, motonoggin said:

Canada. 

There's other ways to kill yourself too of you're worried about life insurance. 'Accidental' drowning is usually covered. I'm sure they won't find your body til spring.

I see you still don’t understand what communism is 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Your deflections in the service of the elite are obvious.

Dude you bring it on yourself.   You act as if you were the only employer in the history of our country who treats or treated employee's really well.   

Tell us are you sharing that boat yet with the masses?  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Dude you bring it on yourself.   You act as if you were the only employer in the history of our country who treats or treated employee's really well.   

Tell us are you sharing that boat yet with the masses?  

It's not the means of production, it's my personal property I purchased with proceeds of my own labor. 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's not the means of production, it's my personal property I purchased with proceeds of my own labor. 

Not from the labor of others.  :lol:   Got ya.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You haven't grown shit, just imagine how much further you would be if you weren't afraid of unknown risk?  Stop being envious of those who are not.

You can’t figure out the difference between tripling assets and trilling their share of the nations wealth. 

Stop trying to pretend you have a clue. 

49 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Canada. 

Someone would have to go looking for the body first. 

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You can’t figure out the difference between tripling assets and trilling their share of the nations wealth. 

Stop trying to pretend you have a clue. 

One is growing their investments, the other is not.

Say we both start with 5 million, you stay with GIC's and I stay with 10%/yr returns and do a compare after say 40 years, what do you think the share % percentages will be?  

It's a shame to penalize others for what you are afraid to do.

Same as those who make the same income, one is well off for retirement and the other has nothing.  But it's the systems fault.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One is growing their investments, the other is not.

Say we both start with 5 million, you stay with GIC's and I stay with 10%/yr returns and do a compare after say 40 years, what do you think the share % percentages will be?  

It's a shame to penalize others for what you are afraid to do.

Same as those who make the same income, one is well off for retirement and the other has nothing.  But it's the systems fault.

But that isn’t how the system is working dumb dumb. 

The very rich only want the risk while they are winning.  As soon as the risk backfired, they run to the government for hand outs. Or they’ve shuffled their assets to protect them and declare bankruptcy. It passes the loss to their suppliers or the bank and in some cases their employees. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But that isn’t how the system is working dumb dumb. 

The very rich only want the risk while they are winning.  As soon as the risk backfired, they run to the government for hand outs. Or they’ve shuffled their assets to protect them and declare bankruptcy. It passes the loss to their suppliers or the bank and in some cases their employees. 

Trumpco?