Wealth concentration near ‘levels last seen during the Roaring Twenties,’ study finds

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I post things that should make people like you think. You post things that make people like me think you're a fucking moron. Try harder

Your posts aren't making me think what you think they are making me think.  Like Moto thinking he's providing "woke" material, it's all pretty much rudimentary fundamentals.  Well, with the fun addition of silly spin rhetoric that makes me smile and laugh.  :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Your posts aren't making me think what you think they are making me think.  Like Moto thinking he's providing "woke" material, it's all pretty much rudimentary fundamentals.  Well, with the fun addition of silly spin rhetoric that makes me smile and laugh.  :lmao: 

Right 

Just now, f7ben said:

That would not be the case if it weren't for vampires exploiting unprotected 3rd world slaves

No lots of countries simply don’t have the natural resources to support a large population comfortably 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

The poor people in North America are part of the global 1%

This was my first house - bought when I was 23. Not in the nicest neighborhood but it cost me 20k. You could buy that house today for not much more. Hmmm...390K? :lol: I think rev’s silver spoon is showing.

2662F5E2-F0B3-41C1-A006-C4C1783FF79A.png

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This was my first house - bought when I was 23. Not in the nicest neighborhood but it cost me 20k. You could buy that house today for not much more. Hmmm...390K? :lol: I think rev’s silver spoon is showing.

Oh...I don't think it's his "sliver spoon" showing.  It's his (and others) willful ignorance.

Just because you aren't starving doesn't mean this isn't a problem you dumb fucks. With extreme wealth comes extreme power. We have already seen the erosion of our representative govt, they are basically the enforcement branch for the global elite. They are seizing the assets of other countries so what's to stop them from taking everything else. Wake the fuck up you fucking Derps. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just because you aren't starving doesn't mean this isn't a problem you dumb fucks. With extreme wealth comes extreme power. We have already seen the erosion of our representative govt, they are basically the enforcement branch for the global elite. They are seizing the assets of other countries so what's to stop them from taking everything else. Wake the fuck up you fucking Derps. 

It’s self correcting. Another good reason for Americans to have lots of guns and ammo at their disposal. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s self correcting. Another good reason for Americans to have lots of guns and ammo at their disposal. 

Well, this was a bit of a contradictory statement but, I agree.  Even if at marginal levels.  :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, this was a bit of a contradictory statement but, I agree.  Even if at marginal levels.  :lmao: 

When times get tough and food is scare, the biggest house on the block provides. What happened in South Central and to Libya's famous general are great examples. 

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Been saying this for years. 100% inheritance tax over 10 million

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Communism has proven to make it way worse 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok. A young couple both factory workers who have nothing want to live the American dream. They can’t afford school and want to run their own business. 

The people that always defend the status quo say they should start their own business. 

Average factory pay is. 11.53/hr. 

https://www.indeed.com/salaries/Factory-Worker-Salaries

average house price in the US  $390,000.00  

Around 50 years ago you could buy and pay for a house, have some savings, then use that equity and savings to start a business  all in less than 10 years  

let’s see how these people can live the dream. Draw up a budget  

Average house price in US is $200,000, not $390,000.  And anyone who doesn’t have the ambition to make more than $11.54 doesn’t deserve a house anyways.  And the median household income in the US is over $61,000 anyways, so maybe just void that post and start over.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Average house price in US is $200,000, not $390,000.  And anyone who doesn’t have the ambition to make more than $11.54 doesn’t deserve a house anyways.  And the median household income in the US is over $61,000 anyways, so maybe just void that post and start over.

I know as you were typing this you were quietly shaking your head and asking yourself, "Why am I bothering with this half-wit?'

That's what I do...A LOT.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know as you were typing this you were quietly shaking your head and asking yourself, "Why am I bothering with this half-wit?'

That's what I do...A LOT.

That average factory pay must be from china.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I love these "averages" and "percentages" used nicely to make up somebody's (some party"s) narrative.  I really love the retards that believe then defend it.  :lol: 

Whats funnier is the factory that barbiehands supposedly owns with his brother only hires temps...