dem VA. Lt. Gov. justin fairfax Has Second Woman Accusing Him Of Sexual Assault

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Such a difference.  A dem gets accused and he asks for a full investigation. Dems say he should step down. 

Republicans attack the accuser. 

Anyone see a difference?

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Such a difference.  A dem gets accused and he asks for a full investigation. Dems say he should step down. 

Anyone see a difference?

I don’t think he should step down.  The accusers could be Republicans making false accusations just like the democrats had false accusers go after kavaugnah

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Anyone see a difference?

Yes.  You are retarded and your media is having to report on this shit because Fox is calling out the massive hypocrisy.  It’s funny as fuck!   :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

While there are dozens of stark differences between this and the Kavanaugh bullshit this man deserves the benefit of a doubt.  Innocent until proven guilty.   Most dems I'm seeing are defending him unlike what they did with Kavanaugh.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While there are dozens of stark differences between this and the Kavanaugh bullshit this man deserves the benefit of a doubt.  Innocent until proven guilty.   Most dems I'm seeing are defending him unlike what they did with Kavanaugh.  

Agreed.  I guess the Dems feel their party members deserve to be innocent until proven guilty.  That’s new!  Neato!