Fragile.....

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, this is one of the most pathetic displays seen here or on HCS by the lib-twat twins.  I mean...wow!  What an impressive feat!  Neither can describe what a “real man” is supposed to be?  :lmao:

Still, it continues to make me smile and laugh.  Is it wrong to take so much joy in watching liberals flail around in their own self ignorance and pity?  

No.  :lol:

It has to be an act.

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Way to much liberal sadness for a Saturday morning...

Good grief. 

I know!   I knew I should’ve headed north to go riding, instead of sitting around arguing with faceless twats on the internet.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Still flopping around at the bottom of the boat and carping for air?

It’s not my job to teach you how to be a man. If you grew up without finding a mentor, that’s not my fault. If you passed your 40th birthday and still haven’t figured it out, I can’t/won’t spell it out but I can point you in the right direction.  

Here is some quick math. 

46,000 posts. Conservatively you must read 5 times the amount of posts thst you write.   Conservatively call it 1 minute per post. (With your rants that is really conservative) That puts you between 4 and 5 hours per day dedicated to this site. 

Add to that your very important Mod duties on the highly regarded Hcc. Plus the times you spend lovingly photoshopping Snowrider in bed with Trump and your other assorted fantasies. You might be spending half your waking hours on the net. 

Evidently you have a family.  

Ignoring your family to play internet tough guy??????  Given who you are, you’re doing them a favour. But that is not being a man 

You could spend that time earning money so your wife could work less, your kids could go to a better school, you could move to a nicer area, have a better retirement. Protecting your family isn’t about hiding in the basement jerking off to your firearms.  

Now got back to carping at the bottom of the boat. 

Well that’s a thread ender

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know!   I knew I should’ve headed north to go riding, instead of sitting around arguing with faceless twats on the internet.  :lol: 

Nothing wrong with arguing....but the sadness from these liberals is crazy.

:lol:

• Gold Member
On 2/8/2019 at 1:42 PM, f7ben said:

Partisanship in general appeals to weak people who need to belong or have their ideals reinforced constantly 

This! Of course its no surprise that the ding dong OP has no ability to understand it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

Nothing wrong with arguing....but the sadness from these liberals is crazy.

Poor Dumb Dave reads sadness in every comments he reads as liberal. 

There is no emotion in text. It must be your inner sad fat boy reacting. 

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Dumb Dave reads sadness in every comments he reads as liberal. 

There is no emotion in text. It must be your inner sad fat boy reacting. 

Your posts scream sadness and misery

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2019 at 8:08 AM, revkevsdi said:

Still flopping around at the bottom of the boat and carping for air?

It’s not my job to teach you how to be a man. If you grew up without finding a mentor, that’s not my fault. If you passed your 40th birthday and still haven’t figured it out, I can’t/won’t spell it out but I can point you in the right direction.  

Here is some quick math. 

46,000 posts. Conservatively you must read 5 times the amount of posts thst you write.   Conservatively call it 1 minute per post. (With your rants that is really conservative) That puts you between 4 and 5 hours per day dedicated to this site. 

Add to that your very important Mod duties on the highly regarded Hcc. Plus the times you spend lovingly photoshopping Snowrider in bed with Trump and your other assorted fantasies. You might be spending half your waking hours on the net. 

Evidently you have a family.  

Ignoring your family to play internet tough guy??????  Given who you are, you’re doing them a favour. But that is not being a man 

You could spend that time earning money so your wife could work less, your kids could go to a better school, you could move to a nicer area, have a better retirement. Protecting your family isn’t about hiding in the basement jerking off to your firearms.  

Now got back to carping at the bottom of the boat. 

Damn. You ok broski?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Damn. You ok broski?

Always better than ok!!!  ALWAYS!!!!  Why you ask?

I see you got that pathetic little faggy dipshit following you around still.  Can't shake him?  Ewww...try salt