AOC just broke down how every person in Congress gets rich i give her mad props

jtssrx

Anler posted this yesterday.  This is pretty much elementary shit.  Not sure how she "figured it out".  I give her credit for asking it and getting it put out there for the idiots and minions that don't know how corrupt DC is though. 

But meh...all of our elected servants of the citizens deserve to be millionaires.  No big deal.  They are, after all, our "heroes".   I want a selfie!!!  :wall:

Image result for clinton selfie'

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That didn't answer my question.  Or is that the best you got?  So in other words, "It's fine if it's just my party."  Got it.

Hack.

You’re a right wing ball licker who bitches on one hand and then supports said issue on the other.....so you’re either dumb, a hypocrite, or both :lmao:  SBYL 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re a right wing ball licker who bitches on one hand and then supports said issue on the other.....so you’re either dumb, a hypocrite, or both :lmao:  SBYL 

Idiot.

Go get your family some selfies with your "heroes".  Ewww.....burn your house down.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You support Hillary and her ilk. They use things like the Clinton foundation to enrich themselves. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Idiot.

Go get your family some selfies with your "heroes".  Ewww.....burn your house down.

Don’t waste your time talking to the village idiot. His ignorance knows no bounds 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

its like she just figured this all out?  Good on her for saying it, but I suspect she will get treated just like Trump for doing so, an outcast.

The Dems are either trying or have already figured out how to use her to attain the maximum idiot votes.  Once they get them, she's out on her ass.  DC has no time for that shit.  Funny thing is...it's gonna be a net loss for them.  She's the best gift the R's could ever receive.  

I just love her though.  :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

She won’t last long as the scum in Congress who do this will go after her!!!

Actually she really is wrong.   Yes a campaign can rely completely on superpac's but its illegal for the campaign to be in contact with them in any way shape or form.   So are they really relying on them if they can't direct them?   

I'll give her credit she is playing on the special interest funding me pretty good even though much of what she says is not true or illegal.  The dummies will eat it up. 

I fully support limits on what lawmakers can do regarding personal finances while in office.   I fully support eliminating perks given to lawmakers by lobbyist.  No free hotels, shows, air travel, sports tickets you name it.   Pay them more and change some things.  Oh, and make them go on Obamacare and contribute to a 401K.   No pension.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Shes basically just laughed at.

She vowed to represent her constituents who voted her into office in New York. 

Dave I am leaving now so you can stop following me around.

I have a busy day like all days.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah..I saw his announcement.  Sounds like he’s got “a busy day....like all days”.  

:lol:

This material is just priceless.   :lmao:

And i was following him...wtf?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, compared to you, yuh..she’s brilliant.  But you both take shit and are laughed at daily.

See the difference between you and me is I really don’t care. Having to rely on a quasi sled site to get your kudos is really sad......having the need to be all powerful and requiring the extra sense of security to feel important by being a Mod on another site is kinda fucked up. But hey you go with your warped lifestyle.

I am off for the day your in charge....lol

Just now, Mainecat said:

See the difference between you and me is I really don’t care. Having to rely on a quasi sled site to get your kudos is really sad......having the need to be all powerful and requiring the extra sense of security to feel important by being a Mod on another site is kinda fucked up. But hey you go with your warped lifestyle.

I am off for the day your in charge....lol

Hey..you’re back!  Well, don’t keep that busy day waiting!!!!  :lmao:

There are many, many, MANY more differences between you and me.

• Haha 1