More dirty deeds by donny’s friends.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A media publisher attempts to blackmail a citizen and nothing about it on Fox News. Hmmm. There’s a lot to this story. 

:lol: His private eye says "the gub'ment may be behind it."  :lol: How much press does this need?  

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/jeff-bezos-national-enquirers-parent-company-threatened-to-publish-intimate-photos-of-me

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Peckers company is under agreement with Mueller  to not break laws.

They really fucked themselves with this. I can only imagine the kind of electronic investigative powers amazon has at its disposal. Pecker just ain’t real smart. Sort of fits with all of those that trump associates with. The question that remains is who released these texts and photos? 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They really fucked themselves with this. I can only imagine the kind of electronic investigative powers amazon has at its disposal. Pecker just ain’t real smart. Sort of fits with all of those that trump associates with. The question that remains is who released these texts and photos? 

So, this is it?

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s fake news and then blackmail news. Not that this is anything you’d care about, but I wonder why pecker would go to the length of blackmailing the wealthiest man in the world? 

Did you just admit there is fake news?  

What a bunch of malarkey this is...stretching hard to tie this to Trump.  Laughable.  But, keep up the librul werkz!  :bc: 

Trump 2020

Obama's community organizing days involved training grievance-mongers from the far-left ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). The ACORN mob is infamous for its bully tactics (which they dub "direct actions"); Obama supporters have recounted his role in organizing an ambush on a government planning meeting about a landfill project opposed by Chicago's minority lobbies.

With benefactors like Obama in office, ACORN has milked nearly four decades of government subsidies to prop up chapters that promote the welfare state and undermine the free market, as well as some that have been implicated in perpetuating illegal immigration and voter fraud. Since I last detailed ACORN's illicit activities in this column in June (see "The ACORN Obama knows," June 19, 2008), the group continues to garner scrutiny from law enforcement:

35 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Obama's community organizing days involved training grievance-mongers from the far-left ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). The ACORN mob is infamous for its bully tactics (which they dub "direct actions"); Obama supporters have recounted his role in organizing an ambush on a government planning meeting about a landfill project opposed by Chicago's minority lobbies.

With benefactors like Obama in office, ACORN has milked nearly four decades of government subsidies to prop up chapters that promote the welfare state and undermine the free market, as well as some that have been implicated in perpetuating illegal immigration and voter fraud. Since I last detailed ACORN's illicit activities in this column in June (see "The ACORN Obama knows," June 19, 2008), the group continues to garner scrutiny from law enforcement:

Looks like Trump is just as bad or worse than Obama. 

Obama and ACORN

STANLEY KURTZ (The National Review)
October 8, 2008

Sources:

Barack Obama is now apparently denying his ties with Acorn. Here’s what he’s posted on the subject at his "Fight the Smears" website. These claims are contradicted by several sources, a number of which I linked to in my piece, "Inside Obama’s Acorn." In that piece, you’ll find a link to a Los Angeles Times piece in which Chicago Acorn leader Madeline Talbott is described as so impressed with Obama that "she invited him to help train her staff." You’ll also see a link to a statement by Obama himself, made in pursuit of Acorn’s endorsement. Obama says: "I’ve been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work." In my piece, "No Liberation," you’ll find a link to a 1995 profile of Obama which says: "Obama continues his organizing work largely through classes for future leaders identified by ACORN and the Centers for New Horizons on the south side." My articles provide background, but the quotes and links I’ve presented here, and in the past, pretty conclusively contradict Obama’s current claims at "Fight the Smears."

Perhaps the strongest evidence against Obama’s attempt to deny his ties to Acorn comes in an article by Toni Foulkes, a Chicago Acorn leader, and a member of Acorn’s National Association Board, in the journal Social Policy. That article appears on pages 49-52 of the combined Winter 2003-Spring 2004 issue, Vol. 34, No. 2, Vol. 34, No. 3. I provide a link to a pay-for-access page to that article in my "Inside Obama’s Acorn" piece. As I’ve just been informed by a reader, however, the journal Social Policy appears to have pulled the link to that article, rendering it inaccessible, even by purchase. You can find the apparently pulled link [1].

A link to a second article also appears to have been pulled[2]. I was previously unaware of this second article, "Towards a Chicago School of Youth Organizing," by Alyson Parham and Jeff Pinzino. I would strongly suggest that people try to find this article in hard copy at a library. (What is it about Obama and libraries?)

The Toni Foulkes piece clearly contradicts Obama’s denials of ties to Acorn at "Fight the Smears." Here’s a key passage:

Obama then went on to run a voter registration project with Project VOTE in 1992...Project VOTE delivered 50,000 newly registered voters in that campaign (ACORN delivered about 5000 of them)...

Since then, we have invited Obama to our leadership training sessions to run the session on power every year, and as a result, many of our newly developing leaders got to know him before he ever ran for office. Thus, it was natural for many of us to be active volunteers in his first campaign for State Senate and then his failed bid for U.S. Congress in 1996. [Actually, the congressional race was in 2000, SK] By the time he ran for U.S. Senate, we were old friends.

Has Social Policy blocked access to those two articles to protect Obama? Was the Obama campaign involved? How does Barack Obama explain his denials of a link to Acorn in light of the evidence? Shouldn’t the press be asking him about this?