It's so fucking amazing

f7ben

23 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

This is what they all look like today. 

88C8FF0F-2DE2-4199-80B2-360A4AA86447.jpeg

Things might be shaping up, we'll see? The wind and the freezing rain part can fuck right off but I'll take the snow!

Special weather statement in effect for:

• Newmarket - Georgina - Northern York Region
  • Pickering - Oshawa - Southern Durham Region
  • Uxbridge - Beaverton - Northern Durham Region

Winter storm with 15 to 20 cm of snow and ice pellets, and strong winds Tuesday and Tuesday night.

Snow will begin Tuesday morning. Strong easterly winds gusting to 80 km/h will cause reduced visibilities in blowing snow. Total snowfall and ice pellet amounts of 15 to 20 cm are possible before ending Wednesday. Travel is likely to be affected.

This snow is associated with a Colorado low that will cross Southern Ontario Tuesday and Wednesday.

Watches and warnings may be required as this event draws closer

14 minutes ago, irv said:

We have this stuff up here. Some swear by it some don't. 

Don Cherry use to advertise for Cold FX but they went belly up like due to them finding it nothing more than a placebo.

Emerge C.jpg

I work in a lot of hospitals and used to always get sick. Plus having 2 small kids back then they were always bring shit home from school and then climbing all over me. Started using this stuff about 12 years ago and has worked great. Great at warding off colds and when you start to come down with something start slamming this stuff every 4 hours and usually in a day or 2 it's history.

I tell everybody about it. Some use it some don't. Those fuckers are always sick and I'm not. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I work in a lot of hospitals and used to always get sick. Plus having 2 small kids back then they were always bring shit home from school and then climbing all over me. Started using this stuff about 12 years ago and has worked great. Great at warding off colds and when you start to come down with something start slamming this stuff every 4 hours and usually in a day or 2 it's history.

I tell everybody about it. Some use it some don't. Those fuckers are always sick and I'm not. 

What about asbestos?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm not sure if we can get the stuff you use but my wife and son swear by Emergen C. I rarely get sick so I don't use anything but will break under pressure of the wife if I do and have a glass or 2. I think I'd drink it more if it didn't taste so shitty. 

2 hours ago, irv said:

I'm not sure if we can get the stuff you use but my wife and son swear by Emergen C. I rarely get sick so I don't use anything but will break under pressure of the wife if I do and have a glass or 2. I think I'd drink it more if it didn't taste so shitty. 

Every Walgreens or CVS carries it. 

4 hours ago, irv said:

Super orange tastes great. I rarely get even slightly sick but if I feel anything coming on I pound 10,000-20,000mgs of vitamine C per day. That includes 10 to 15 emergen C’s. 

Its pretty easy to combat the common cold with large doses of vitamin C.