It's so fucking amazing

f7ben

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can see grass here. Awesome! Just a warm spell away from breaking up some ice and running the Moomba with the stereo cranked and half naked sloots in the bow. Fuck winter. Until next year when I have a sled again. 

How many twinks does your boat fit comfortably?  

18 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Few weeks back, my dad and I talked about how sledding was in the mid-late 90's and even early 2000's around home.  Poker runs every weekend, every ditch tracked up, tons of sleds at anyplace with booze, club banquets, etc.  Don't see pretty much any of that anymore. 

They use to have races all around this area.  Waterloo Rod and Gun, Aberfoyle. Can't imagine trying to choose what weekend the trails would be open now. 

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the season gets shorter too. seems march riding is a bonus anymore. farmers close off fields sooner to prep for spring, shutting down trail systems. trail systems are harder and harder to keep open because of asshole riders not following rules. last season an important section of trail was closed for that reason. clubs are taking in less members, less money. the whole system is about to shut the fuck down imo, other than tug hill. 

We use to ride mid December to mid March.  Trails only open for a week most years. 

We had great snow last weekend it was finally looking good. Even started looking a sled prices.  

Then the rain came.  We have 2" of ice now. 

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Yup...it comes and goes.

When was the last time Hully Gully had a winter event?

Do you remember that one trail from Welland that use to join the london Trails? When was the last time that opened? 

Or the London trails for that matter. 

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When was the last time Hully Gully had a winter event?

Do you remember that one trail from Welland that use to join the london Trails? When was the last time that opened? 

Or the London trails for that matter. 

I havent lived in ontario for some time. Dont ever recall an official trail from welland to london.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You, somehow, shit talk worse than MC and Barbie hands. Be better, or I’ll drive up there and your driveway won’t be the only thing getting plowed, slut. 

Oh, I don’t know.  I thought it was kinda funny.  Not my best work but, still worth a grin and a mild chuckle.  No?

You, somehow, shit talk worse than MC and Barbie hands. Be better, or I’ll drive up there and your driveway won’t be the only thing getting plowed, slut. 

Sounds like some gay undertones...

Just now, DAVE said:

Sounds like some gay undertones...

Joke is on him.  My driveway doesn’t get plowed.

It was Barbiehand’ish. 

Ouch.  That was just mean, man.  Why you so mad tonite?

21 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can see grass here. Awesome! Just a warm spell away from breaking up some ice and running the Moomba with the stereo cranked and half naked sloots in the bow. Fuck winter. Until next year when I have a sled again. 

When you get a Moomba?

On 2/8/2019 at 6:49 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You two should get a room if you want to plow each other. 

Edited by revkevsdi