It's so fucking amazing

f7ben

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

your day will eventually come. i've personally witnessed snow levels receding year to year from VA up to NY. when i first moved here in 2005 some of the locals laughed at my predictions. the same locals who are now out of the sport because of the weather. soon you won't be able to give sleds away in some of these areas. 

+

I am not even sure where to begin, in response to such a dumb set of statements. You have personally witnessed that huh?  Your predictions?  Wow! Are you like a scientist and the Amazing Kreskin all wrapped up in one package?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey there is a lot of snow where Woolie rides so there can't possibly be climate change....fucking dolt he is. 😂

Oh look it’s frustrated Jimmy lashing out at me. Again. Try and do something productive today ya friggin layabout. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey there is a lot of snow where Woolie rides so there can't possibly be climate change....fucking dolt he is. 😂

Well you could look at it the other way i suppose too.. just cause its shitty in miserable slingerville..doesnt mean it is everywhere else.

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Its really pissing me off too!!!!..We would be rocking if we wouldnt have gotten that warm up sunday thru tuesday..:wall:

Have you gotten out at all riding?? 

the season gets shorter too. seems march riding is a bonus anymore. farmers close off fields sooner to prep for spring, shutting down trail systems. trail systems are harder and harder to keep open because of asshole riders not following rules. last season an important section of trail was closed for that reason. clubs are taking in less members, less money. the whole system is about to shut the fuck down imo, other than tug hill. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I am not even sure where to begin, in response to such a dumb set of statements. You have personally witnessed that huh?  Your predictions?  Wow! Are you like a scientist and the Amazing Kreskin all wrapped up in one package?

Oh look it’s frustrated Jimmy lashing out at me. Again. Try and do something productive today ya friggin layabout. :lol: 

What's on the docket today...put on the bow tie and fleece some more senior citizens?  :pan:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

yep, i have. grew up in southeast PA where winters used to be long, snowy, and cold. now the opposite. grandparents, and now parents, live in VA where winter was a little less than PA, but still much better than what it is now. 60 degree temps in the middle of winter are not that uncommon any more. but what do i know?

christ you are thick as a brick, uninformed, and more closed minded than anyone ive witnessed

"hey it's still snowing in north maine and canada! global warming pfffft"

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's on the docket today...put on the bow tie and fleece some more senior citizens?  :pan:

Funny you should ask. I have a recent retiree coming in with a half million dollars, who has been led astray by some local bank into some bad investments and high fees. I’m going to get that all fixed and it’s going to reward me handsomely financially.  How about you? Stand around all day with your phone in your hand, scratching your nuts, looking for a snowmobile to buy that you will never ride?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Funny you should ask. I have a recent retiree coming in with a half million dollars, who has been led astray by some local bank into some bad investments and high fees. I’m going to get that all fixed and it’s going to reward me handsomely financially.  How about you? Stand around all day with your phone in your hand, scratching your nuts, looking for a snowmobile to buy that you will never ride?

It was a rhetorical question dummy....I don't give a fuck what you're doing. 😂

Just now, Snoslinger said:

remember when wolfie used to despise the blood sucking, wall street, investor types? now he's one of them. how fitting. 

Yep and now he has them all fooled....takes a few tests, gets set up in some strip mall office, puts on some stupid looking suit and let the fleecing commence!!   :ronald:

I live in Northeast Pa, last week it was 11 below I think it was 4 days later it was 53, we haven't had a good winter since 1994 or so.

Even the Adirondacks don't get the winters like before, shorter up and down temperatures, snow comes and goes it really sucks. 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I live in Northeast Pa, last week it was 11 below I think it was 4 days later it was 53, we haven't had a good winter since 1994 or so.

Even the Adirondacks don't get the winters like before, shorter up and down temperatures, snow comes and goes it really sucks. 

Same situation here....bizarre but normal according to some.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

remember when wolfie used to despise the blood sucking, wall street, investor types? now he's one of them. how fitting. 

Yep and now he has them all fooled....takes a few tests, gets set up in some strip mall office, puts on some stupid looking suit and let the fleecing commence!!   :ronald:

That’s nice way to ruin a thread you guys. As if either of you understand what it is that I actually do. Unreal.

Weve had this same weather 20+ yrs ago...snow never stayed the whole winter in southern ontario .. there were always warm ups.

Well I can definitely say that winters are NOT what they used to be and that is coming from the snowmobile hub of the country. What states have more dedicated snowmobile trails than Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota? When I was growing up there was always shitloads of snow throughout the entire great lakes area. December thru March. It's been sketchy for the last 20 years with off and on conditions from year to year. You can call it what you want but it is definitely changing. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well I can definitely say that winters are NOT what they used to be and that is coming from the snowmobile hub of the country. What states have more dedicated snowmobile trails than Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota? When I was growing up there was always shitloads of snow throughout the entire great lakes area. December thru March. It's been sketchy for the last 20 years with off and on conditions from year to year. You can call it what you want but it is definitely changing. 

The climates always changed

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s nice way to ruin a thread you guys. As if either of you understand what it is that I actually do. Unreal.

Go cry somewhere else...you take shots at what I do for a living all the time.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not normal temps. for sure, it's one thing to not have snow it's another to have 60 degree swing in temperature. In 2016 we had lakes that never froze over, even this year many events on lakes have been cancelled.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not normal temps. for sure, it's one thing to not have snow it's another to have 60 degree swing in temperature. In 2016 we had lakes that never froze over, even this year many events on lakes have been cancelled.

:lol:

The same thing happened 25 yrs ago.