50 of the Worst Cities to Live in America

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I wouldnt wanna live within 100 miles of any city over 50k people

Fuck cities and absolutely fuck citiot retards

Cidiots are eleventy times better than hillbillies. 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Flint is not so bad....don't be scared. They have a nice Farmers Market and the best Chinese restaurant around in the area. 

There is good and bad in all these places. My first house was in Detroit on the last block before Dearborn. All the cops and firefighters that had to live in the city lived on that street. Anyone that came around looking for trouble got their ass beat by these guys and didn’t come back. I saw it happen several times. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Edmo said:

There is good and bad in all these places. My first house was in Detroit on the last block before Dearborn. All the cops and firefighters that had to live in the city lived on that street. Anyone that came around looking for trouble got their ass beat by these guys and didn’t come back. I saw it happen several times. 

Hamtramck used to be nice as well. I was always amazed at the Detroit / Grosse Pointe Park border. Hardly ever noticed a clapped out hooptie going up Jefferson Ave away from the city

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hamtramck used to be nice as well. I was always amazed at the Detroit / Grosse Pointe Park border. Hardly ever noticed a clapped out hooptie going up Jefferson Ave away from the city

Yup,  (used to be)  My son lived in Hammy for a year.  pretty ghetto, but a street over from where he lived still had some beautiful homes very nicely kept.

He lives downtown across from Wayne State, nice area, but you go a block or two in any direction.  Totally different  lifestyle in the city. You are not leaving your car running to warm up, leaving the leaf blower out on lawn while you get a drink, run your generator without it chained to concrete .

Pontiac is the same way.  soon as you hit the city limit signs it is like entering another country.   

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yup,  (used to be)  My son lived in Hammy for a year.  pretty ghetto, but a street over from where he lived still had some beautiful homes very nicely kept.

He lives downtown across from Wayne State, nice area, but you go a block or two in any direction.  Totally different  lifestyle in the city. You are not leaving your car running to warm up, leaving the leaf blower out on lawn while you get a drink, run your generator without it chained to concrete .

Pontiac is the same way.  soon as you hit the city limit signs it is like entering another country.   

I cant live like that

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I cant live like that

Me either.  we  take a lot for granted living in the country.  Of course shit can happen anywhere, but you are probably not going to get robbed by your neighbors. 

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I need to drive thru there again and see...it's been a while. Yep Pontiac to Bloomfield Hills / Twp is another night and day change real quick.

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Havasu has 54,000 residents.  It's pretty nice here.  

Nice if you're into shit like all VW bus festivals , all Male orgies or 4 wheeling 

You might like that stuff but not me

• Haha 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I've heard of it but never heard of anyone getting it.  No one I know anyway.  Unless you have it.....................

A guy ive ridden with here has it he thinks...its scary shit...supposedly its a fungi in the desert dust. 

Just now, DAVE said:

A guy ive ridden with here has it he thinks...its scary shit...supposedly its a fungi in the desert dust. 

Yes.  Typically affects people with suppressed immune systems like very young children and old people and people with AIDS.  Prevalent in the Sonora Desert.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes.  Typically affects people with suppressed immune systems like very young children and old people and people with AIDS.  Prevalent in the Sonora Desert.  

Maybe ill go to florida next winter.

:lol: