Snowmobilers Warned of U.P. MI Weather Related Trail Hazards

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

https://www.uppermichiganssource.com/content/news/DNR-advises-snowmobilers-of-UP-weather-related-trail-hazards-505508451.html   :read:  If not posted on other MI sled sites , could  any F.S. member post this warning . I was banned years ago from hcs. TIA

It was posted earlier today by Toivo who grooms out of St. Ignace. BTW why did you get banned?  😂

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was posted earlier today by Toivo who grooms out of St. Ignace. BTW why did you get banned?  😂

He is one of the most honest groomer reports in  MI , plus they do a great job for the area. imo .  My hcs issues was nothing more than keyboard  banter , I was called out personally  in multi hcs public posts , I then waited a while and returned  the favor to a  couple of people . Got the hammer. I still jump over and read what is going on , seems like a lot of posters have left. Should have let it go like I do now on F.S.

Edited by hwytohell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hwytohell said:

He is one of the most honest groomer reports in  MI , plus they do a great job for the area. imo .  My hcs issues was nothing more than keyboard  banter , I was called out personally  in multi hcs public posts , I the waited a while and returned  the favor to a  couple of people . Got the hammer. I still jump over and read what is going on , seems like a lot of posters have left. Should have let it go like I do now on F.S.

Some of the mods over there are fucking Napoleanic....Zderpski knows who I'm talking about! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

He is one of the most honest groomer reports in  MI , plus they do a great job for the area. imo .  My hcs issues was nothing more than keyboard  banter , I was called out personally  in multi hcs public posts , I then waited a while and returned  the favor to a  couple of people . Got the hammer. I still jump over and read what is going on , seems like a lot of posters have left. Should have let it go like I do now on F.S.

Let it go?  That’s kooky talk!  When were you banned?

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some of the mods over there are fucking Napoleanic....Zderpski knows who I'm talking about! 😂

:watching:

:lmao:

10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I also was the best banned member that could still post. :lol:

Yeah....thank @HSRfor that.  I voted "no" on that proposition.  PERMABAN YOUR ASS!!!!!!

Image result for ban button gif

9 hours ago, hwytohell said:

I would have to go back in my computer files for the exact date , it has been years.

Let me know if you want to get back on.  Jesus, we let @Jimmy Snacks and @DAVE back.  Nobody was worse than those two!!!!  :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, hwytohell said:

https://www.uppermichiganssource.com/content/news/DNR-advises-snowmobilers-of-UP-weather-related-trail-hazards-505508451.html   :read:  If not posted on other MI sled sites , could  any F.S. member post this warning . I was banned years ago from hcs. TIA

As Z said we can remedy that. Shoot me a PM if you want and I can unban you and reset your password.

Just now, HSR said:

As Z said we can remedy that. Shoot me a PM if you want and I can unban you and reset your password.

Don't you have to check with Sayatothebuffet first? 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't you have to check with Sayatothebuffet first? 

LOL nope.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Only if he wants to know whats on the menu for lunch.

:lol: