Green New Deal: Ocasio-Cortez aims to make air travel obsolete, aid those ‘unwilling’ to work

• Platinum Contributing Member

OK Mr. Aim High since making air travel obsolete is on the agenda for AOC and you parade  around here like some halfass dago Carl Sagan why don't you tell me how air travel will be replaced. 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

New technologies brings new jobs. There was a time when the horse carriage workers hated cars. 

Of course it does, but there was a time when people feared someone losing a job feeding and cleaning up horseshit.

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think they have been programmed to hate anything that is considered environmentally friendly. :dunno:

It costs money, it's the gubment taking control of your life, fear progress, let's go back in time :lol:

Edited by Mileage Psycho

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Of course it does, but there was a time when people feared someone losing a job feeding and cleaning up horseshit.

It costs money, it's the gubment taking control of your life, fear progress, let's go back in time :lol:

Just because you are ignorant on a subject doesn't mean it's a bad idea. 

The technologies we have implemented in my industry have greatly improved productivity and safety. And yes that cost jobs. Are we afraid of innovation and progress now? What a bunch of pussies. 

OK I now 500 B.C. is a relatively short time in the scientific life of the planet.

https://www.ltu.edu/water/greenroofs_history.asp

Those fucks back then knew what they were doing to make things last unlike now.  Just drive through a typical American city.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK Mr. Aim High since making air travel obsolete is on the agenda for AOC and you parade  around here like some halfass dago Carl Sagan why don't you tell me how air travel will be replaced. 

Waiting  on pins and needles for your answer!!!!!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You are also miserable. :bc:

Why...because I don't jump on board...I simply want the great thinker Vince to enlighten me.  I think green initiatives are great if done correctly and not in a manner that hammers industry in the short term.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Air travel won't be entirely replaced, but a lot intercity air travel will be replaced with high speed rail, it's already happening.

Don't be afraid of the future :bc:

https://www.afar.com/magazine/several-high-speed-train-routes-are-coming-to-the-united-states

Air travel won't be entirely replaced, but a lot intercity air travel will be replaced with high speed rail, it's already happening.

https://www.afar.com/magazine/several-high-speed-train-routes-are-coming-to-the-united-states

I'm not afraid of anything despite you and your dopey buddy running around saying it all morning. Thank you...I will watch this.:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just because you are ignorant on a subject doesn't mean it's a bad idea. 

The technologies we have implemented in my industry have greatly improved productivity and safety. And yes that cost jobs. Are we afraid of innovation and progress now? What a bunch of pussies. 

Same here, and then I'm in an industry where we install energy efficient systems, and we have even worked on green roof projects :thumb:

High speed rail...earth shattering...hey if people actually use it and it's done at a decent cost that's great. That isn't really aiming high or addressing the important question of air travel but thanks anyhow. 

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Jesus Christ!  Lol...do you know what an epic, money holing disaster these high speed rail programs have become?  :lol:

Put down the meth pipe and go get Anler to make you breakfast.

This has to be the most idiotic, protect AOC, look how “woke” and what a “big thinker” I am, thread to date.  It’s fucking Fantasyland!!! ....and librulz are handing out candy canes!  Dem party is doomed.

• Haha 1