Green New Deal: Ocasio-Cortez aims to make air travel obsolete, aid those ‘unwilling’ to work

6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Ya,it’s funny, He spends a lot of time cutting down none native trees on public land. This actually helps Forrest’s thrive. It’s a weird concept.

These guys are just ignoramuses. Conservationists have been doing controlled burns forever. Some species almost require it. 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus Christ!  Lol...do you know what an epic, money holing disaster these high speed rail programs have become?  :lol:

Put down the meth pipe and go get Anler to make you breakfast.

This has to be the most idiotic, protect AOC, look how “woke” and what a “big thinker” I am, thread to date.  It’s fucking Fantasyland!!! ....and librulz are handing out candy canes!  Dem party is doomed.

Progress and technology is nothing to be afraid of, it won't hurt you while you're hunkered down in Duluth.

12 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Had I known @Anler and @Mileage Psycho were up, I would have made them by me a skillet at a local Greek diner. @Anler is going to be hungry after he gives his wife the best 3 min of her life.:lol:

:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Anler said:

The dago and eatler understand that we are a growing population and changes to infrastructure and our habits are necessary to prepare for the future. We are consuming natural resources at a growing pace and we need to explore newer and renewable energy sources, Jim. Living and working in a sense metropolitan area you can easily see that more efficient methods of moving people around is necessary. Compound that with shipping our roadways and airways are getting more crowded. 

Nobody here has the perfect answer but sharing ideas is what is going to get us into the next millennium. Stop being a poopy pants faggot

This :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not being anything of the sort....fucking Vince runs around lecturing  and calling people scared and can’t even answer my  question about air travel and my initial point is that while I agree with looking to the future and alternatives the message gets lost and dismissed when AOC says shit like making air travel obsolete. :thumbsup:

You truly have a loose screw or three :lol:

Don't you have @DriftBusta to chase around? :lol: 

Sorry Mark :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

They need to ban oceanic transport of goods.  Build everything within the countries where they are consumed.  It’s only like a couple large ocean going cargo carriers to equal the pollution of all the autos in the US.  It would be interesting for a study of the reduced emissions of the trade spats that we are having.  Betcha it’s huge!

41 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They need to ban oceanic transport of goods.  Build everything within the countries where they are consumed.  It’s only like a couple large ocean going cargo carriers to equal the pollution of all the autos in the US.  It would be interesting for a study of the reduced emissions of the trade spats that we are having.  Betcha it’s huge!

Yup....but then how would we exploit the labor slaves that make thSpincrys chinco garbage??

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Progress and technology is nothing to be afraid of, it won't hurt you while you're hunkered down in Duluth.

Oh yes, "Everyone that disagrees with me and beats me up in arguments is a racist....and afraid of stuff."

You sound like a fucking imbecile with this shit.  A partisan imbecile at that.  Tool Kit is proud of you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So another post  full of nothing as usual....waddle away and go eat a dick Vince. It is cute though how you old bald knowitalls stick up for each other.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So another post  full of nothing as usual....waddle away and go eat a dick Vince.

SHUT UP!  Vince is "aiming high"!  He's not "afraid of progress".  He's a "big thinker" who believes you have to "throw a lot of stuff out there to see what sticks"!

:lol: 

Image result for frosted lucky charms gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

SHUT UP!  Vince is "aiming high"!  He's not "afraid of progress".  He's a "big thinker" who believes you have to "throw a lot of stuff out there to see what sticks"!

Image result for frosted lucky charms gif

Hahah...no shit! Runs his cock  holster telling everybody they are afraid...posts high speed rail videos....groundbreaking and space age stuff!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahah...no shit! Runs his cock  holster telling everybody they are afraid...posts high speed rail videos....groundbreaking and space age stuff!!!!!!!!

Don't you know high speed rail is the future.:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hates the idiocy that Trump can spew out BUT, Cortez always has well thought out, reasonable and intellectually stimulating ideas that are worth defending and talking about.

Partisan idiocy.  What a fucking hack.  He didn't get the message from Pelosi that this "New Green Deal" has been relegated to the garbage bin of retardery.  He'll clam up when he gets those orders.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hates the idiocy that Trump can spew out BUT, Cortez always has well thought out, reasonable and intellectually stimulating ideas that are worth defending and talking about.

Partisan idiocy.  What a fucking hack.  He didn't get the message from Pelosi that this "New Green Deal" has been relegated to the garbage bin of retardery.  He'll clam up when he gets those orders.

The biased media has no choice but to prop her up because it looks like Beto is turning out to be a dud. She is the new star of the show. The future of the party. 

:cough: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

The biased media has no choice but to prop her up because it looks like Beto is turning out to be a dud. She is the new star of the show. The future of the party. 

:cough: 

They are using her to keep their base intact.  They aren't growing it.  They don't have the votes.  Either they haven't figured out how to dispose of her yet and don't want to rock her voting base or, they have figured it out and her days are numbered.  I'd bet it's the first.  I don't think the dems have the capacity for rational thoughts, much less any long term plans.  

I enjoy watching her steer their little craft right now.  It's funny as fuck.  :lmao: GO GIRL!!!   :bc:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So another post  full of nothing as usual....waddle away and go eat a dick Vince. It is cute though how you old bald knowitalls stick up for each other.

I don’t agree with Vince much politically, but it’s clear we’re both smarter and more accomplished than you, the forums village idiot.  Oh and news flash Felicia, you’re old too.

On 2/9/2019 at 9:15 AM, f7ben said:

Hypersonic low earth orbit nuke powered cattle cars.

Fuck man....I dont know. Use your god damned imagination for once in your pathetic life.

Pathetic life?  :lmao:

Ben:  I don't know we need to invent technologies that haven't been invented yet.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t agree with Vince much politically, but it’s clear we’re both smarter and more accomplished than you, the forums village idiot.  Oh and news flash Felicia, you’re old too.

Yes Mark everybody knows how accomplished you are....you never STFU about it. Ginger should be thankful you booted him...I can only imagine the shit you spew with a belly full of Box Wine and Crown. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Seems like she's wanting to fix something that isn't really broken with her Air Travel plans.  

Our world and nation have much bigger problems to fry.  +$20 trillion in debt would be the first thing we need to get a handle on.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Seems like she's wanting to fix something that isn't really broken with her Air Travel plans.  

Our world and nation have much bigger problems to fry.  +$20 trillion in debt would be the first thing we need to get a handle on.  

Long train ride to vegas in your future.

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I wonder how much of that debt is from airline bailouts...

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes Mark everybody knows how accomplished you are....you never STFU about it. Ginger should be thankful you booted him...I can only imagine the shit you spew with a belly full of Box Wine and Crown. 

Hey Felicia you keep spewing your bitterade about me and I’ll keep setting your low achieving ass straight.  You could stfu about it and all of us would be thankful.  Oh and one of us seems to have the ability to drink responsibly, and one of us didn’t, so you might consider shutting the fuck up about that too.  

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey Felicia you keep spewing your bitterade about me and I’ll keep setting your low achieving ass straight.  You could stfu about it and all of us would be thankful.  Oh and one of us seems to have the ability to drink responsibly, and one of us didn’t, so you might consider shutting the fuck up about that too.  

You aren't setting anybody straight Mark so get over your self...I know enough about you to realize this new found baller attitude of yours is a joke so maybe you should shut the fuck up. BTW who made you forum spokesman? 

Drink responsibly eh...60 year old faggot bragging about his hangover the other day...what an idiot. 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You aren't setting anybody straight Mark so get over your self...I know enough about you to realize this new found baller attitude of yours is a joke so maybe you should shut the fuck up. BTW who made you forum spokesman? 

Drink responsibly eh...60 year old faggot bragging about his hangover the other day...what an idiot. 😂

Such a bitter dipshit, whole bunch of irony and lack of self awareness u got going on there Felicia....for once in your life let it go.  I’m starting to feel bad for u.