It's Stupid

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

To send a message that it's not acceptable behavior.

It’s clear that’s not acceptable now.  Going after shit decades ago to try and show what’s clearly not acceptable today is ignorant PC hackery.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I had parachute pants and the jacket and literally every tape of MJ but I never once thought about painting my face black. 

I was moonwalking all over the place.  I remember getting the jacket for Christmas......thought it was the bomb! 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was the fucking 80’s Van Halen and shit. 

I think Def Leopard had the biggest album of that era.  Pyromania was huge.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

It goes further than politics. I'm sure I'm not the only one to grab a girls ass or tits in High School? Think of some of the stuff that we did as kids that isn't acceptable today.

How long before we start bringing kids up on sexual assault charges for unwanted contact.  Little girls running around play ground kissing boys.   ASSUALT, ASSUALT!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

God started all this shit when he painted Cain black for puttin a thumping on Abel. A weak cracker.  Now here we are. 

That's not Biblical, simply says God marked Cain so no one would kill him.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes they have. But my issue is why are we holding people accountable by today's standards for something that happened in the 60's, 70's and 80's?

Exactly!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I was moonwalking all over the place.  I remember getting the jacket for Christmas......thought it was the bomb! 

How long before we start bringing kids up on sexual assault charges for unwanted contact.  Little girls running around play ground kissing boys.   ASSUALT, ASSUALT!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding album!  :bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s clear that’s not acceptable now.  Going after shit decades ago to try and show what’s clearly not acceptable today is ignorant PC hackery.

Agree totally.  

I still see a lot of people I went to high school with, to say anyone is still the same person they were when they were 16 vs  50 is just stupid.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

It goes further than politics. I'm sure I'm not the only one to grab a girls ass or tits in High School? Think of some of the stuff that we did as kids that isn't acceptable today.

We had a girl in high school, Sue Mi-------vich that used to stand against the lockers and snap guys with condoms as they walked past her.

46 minutes ago, ckf said:

fuck i try that with the wife now and shes ready to report me to the po po

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck i try that with the wife now and shes ready to report me to the po po

Yeah...she’s prolly calling them on you for other reasons.  :lol:

This is simple, show me a woman that doesn’t want to be seen as sexy....and I’ll show you an ugly, bitter woman.  Show me one that doesn’t want other women to be thought of as sexy....and I’ll show you an ugly, liberal woman.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like the Polish-"Pollack" jokes which were a big thing when I was young, and calling German Americans Krauts, Jews -Kikes, Italians -Wops, Chinese-Chinks and so on,  everyone did it but now with all this Bull Crap political correctness  "you might hurt someone's feelings", or "you're a racist", cripes sakes get a life, your first and foremost right is freedom of speech, don't like it, don't listen but quit being a big cry baby.

BTW, is it a crime to be a Racist?? If so we're all guilty at one time or another.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Like the Polish-"Pollack" jokes which were a big thing when I was young, and calling German Americans Krauts, Jews -Kikes, Italians -Wops, Chinese-Chinks and so on,  everyone did it but now with all this Bull Crap political correctness  "you might hurt someone's feelings", or "you're a racist", cripes sakes get a life, your first and foremost right is freedom of speech, don't like it, don't listen but quit being a big cry baby.

BTW, is it a crime to be a Racist?? If so we're all guilty at one time or another.

Everyone is prejudice.  It’s human nature.  “Racism” has been redefined by the left, for the left, to encompass something it is not in order to try and squash different viewpoints and free speech.

I hope someone tells this kid that any future political aspirations are now ruined. Not a chance in hell he'll win anything! 

The new reality.png

• Haha 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, irv said:

I hope someone tells this kid that any future political aspirations are now ruined. Not a chance in hell he'll win anything! 

Depends on his party affiliation  :news: 

32 minutes ago, irv said:

The new reality.png

Better hope he never runs for office. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

My first cassette tape i ever bought..:bc: