Trump lies....why?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you get anything painted today ya fuckin overemotional hapless layabout?!  :lol:  

Sure did Dimestore Strip Mall Buffet.....how many did you fleece today? 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

I thought you hated his voice....

1 hour ago, oleroule said:

i'll take 'mc has a man crush' for $500, alex.

51 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

poor mcdumbfuck

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This forum should just be renamed to “Trump Derangement Syndrome Forum”. Jesus.  What an insufferable clown MC has turned into.

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you get anything painted today ya fuckin overemotional hapless layabout?!  :lol:  

Trump gets accused of lying every two minutes during the state of the union address:     Trumpsters: “ I can’t dispute the facts and I have to defend Trump. I know I’ll avoid the topic and fool. ...........

Nobody 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

This forum should just be renamed to “Trump Derangement Syndrome Forum”. Jesus.  What an insufferable clown MC has turned into.

Maybe more ...are you gay threads?

A insufferable clown is you who does not complain about all the negative democrat threads just mine. Your a fuckin piece of work.

if you don’t like my thread topics don’t respond and put me on ignore. It’s a current event forum.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump gets accused of lying every two minutes during the state of the union address:     Trumpsters: “ I can’t dispute the facts and I have to defend Trump. I know I’ll avoid the topic and fool. ...........

Nobody 

When confronted with facts the deranged Trump supporters go after the thread poster. Really sad.

Just now, Mainecat said:

When confronted with facts the deranged Trump supporters go after the thread poster. Really sad.

Trump Defense Syndrome. 

The reason Trump lies is because it works on his base. When have you seen a Trump lie not work on his idiots?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They are low IQ followers

Indeed they are.  The difference between normal followers and low IQ followers is that leaders of low IQ followers have to use tiny words and walk slowly or they won’t be able to keep up. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Indeed they are.  The difference between normal followers and low IQ followers is that leaders of low IQ followers have to use tiny words and walk slowly or they won’t be able to keep up. 

Bigley point

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

They’ve all gone that way.  Just dumb and mad.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Like Obama followers?  Yeah...he really lit up the ol’ IQ board.  ‘Bout like you and Tools do. :lmao:

And look below.  He’s one of yours also.   :lol:

VVVVVVVVV

Just now, Mainecat said:

Bigley point