Good News For Flint

36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

We're they trying to win an ugly pick up contest?

I haven’t heard anyone say they like that front end. Very important product for gm. I’m thinking a mid year refresh is coming. 

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes , they just have to run the tap a bit. Like they have had to for 70 yrs.

For like a couple hours? All of the water is still going thru the pipes from the contaminated source no? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes , they just have to run the tap a bit. Like they have had to for 70 yrs.

:lmao: Sounds good....maybe you and your loved ones should drink/import their water if it’s no issue :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The real henchdem criminals in the Flint water debacle , is and has been the dem run it into the ground city clowncil. donna , scott  and the dem klan clowncil should still be jailed for the next 100 years.

No doubt. Those fuckers should be hung.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

For like a couple hours? All of the water is still going thru the pipes from the contaminated source no? 

Still old pipes going into houses. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Do they have clean water yet? 

Yes,  Hillary Clinton,  local Dems, and Hollywood know it all’s  worked tirelessly after the election was over to get it done.  

JK ,  no one gives a fuck now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Still old pipes going into houses. 

Yes,  Hillary Clinton,  local Dems, and Hollywood know it all’s  worked tirelessly after the election was over to get it done.  

JK ,  no one gives a fuck now. 

I figured

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You don't hear much about the water problems any longer....As soon as they elected a Democrat as governor, no more national stories about the water crisis.  Just magically fixed I guess.

Even the local commercials and news reports reminding us Flint was still in great perils  ceased after election.  So, yeah! I think electing a Democrat fixed er up good.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You don't hear much about the water problems any longer....As soon as they elected a Democrat as governor, no more national stories about the water crisis.  Just magically fixed I guess.

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Even the local commercials and news reports reminding us Flint was still in great perils  ceased after election.  So, yeah! I think electing a Democrat fixed er up good.   

Please...it's same everytime there is a crisis or problem like this...big news and then people lose interest and move on to the next one. Has nothing to do with R or D.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Please...it's same everytime there is a crisis or problem like this...big news and then people lose interest and move on to the next one. Has nothing to do with R or D.

It was a local decision to switch from the Detroit water because they didn’t want to pay the price. There wasn’t a problem until they switched. Blaming anyone else is retarded.