I trusted you!' Trump voters seethe after realizing they're getting screwed by the GOP's tax plan

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Most red hat Americans are dumb. They thought trump was great because they were seeing $80 more on a paycheck. They failed to read the fine print. 

neither side truly understands tax rates.   Even after they do their tax returns.  It's ridiculous.  

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Most red hat Americans are dumb. They thought trump was great because they were seeing $80 more on a paycheck. They failed to read the fine print. 

Just the "red hats" eh?  Yeah.....Dems are full of intellect!  

Hey....hey.....hey...

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Image result for maga hat

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You’re happy that you got 1.6 percent while he gave 3.3 percent to his buddies.  It all adds on to the debt and you’ll end up paying It back along with the 1%’s share. 

and we are paying back obomas 20 trillion also but I  am sure you are ok with that.  btw all corporations get the same cut . almost every small biz every contractor and subcontractor hell any self employed person in America is a corperation.  you know the job creators .AKA the people who actualy pay tax 

You’re happy that you got 1.6 percent while he gave 3.3 percent to his buddies.  It all adds on to the debt and you’ll end up paying It back along with the 1%’s share. 

fyi the top 10% pay the majority of the total tax bill always have bottem 50% pay nothing 

Sorry but our lying conservative Doug Ford already took credit for the gas prices.  It can’t be your lying conservative who did it. 

you said the oil company's got a huge wind fall so are they passing it on to the evil share holders or the bottem line on gas price  .

oh no that is right they are cooking the books to fill there,pools with gold and are having scruge McDuck style swimming party's 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You have a link that proves that or is it just another Republican talking point?

done posting links for you they 're never good enough even when from your media .

Google works great and even filters out things that would upset the likes of you 

facts are facts sorry if they upset you 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

They must be the smart Trumpsters.  Very few on here have figured out that they were given a tiny percentage of the tax cut that Trumps wall Street and Oil buddies were given. 

And remember the tax cut for the poor is temporary......the wealthy get theirs permanently 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And remember the tax cut for the poor is temporary......the wealthy get theirs permanently 

Are they including the cuts to the estate tax?  Didn't Trump double the exemption for estate tax which also adds to the debt and only benefits the rich?

I bet if they crunched the numbers you'd find that the only middle class people who will really benefit from the tax cut are those that only live a couple more years. The rest will all end up paying more when it's time to pay down the debt. 

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

done posting links for you they 're never good enough even when from your media .

Google works great and even filters out things that would upset the likes of you 

facts are facts sorry if they upset you 

Daddy issues.  :mc:     Nothing I do is ever good enough..  Poor EZ

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Daddy issues.  :mc:     Nothing I do is ever good enough..  Poor EZ

nice try boatshare . no need for me to bother digging up the endless posts of you disputing people's links even from your fake news sites .

you already know what a bitch you are 

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

nice try boatshare . no need for me to bother digging up the endless posts of you disputing people's links even from your fake news sites .

you already know what a bitch you are 

Ease up Daddy issues. I rip apart your links because they end up saying the opposite of what you think they say. 

Lifting exact quotations from your links that prove you are wrong is fair game dumb dumb. 

Now go cry in the corner and say I never listen to you. :mc:

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ease up Daddy issues. I rip apart your links because they end up saying the opposite of what you think they say. 

Lifting exact quotations from your links that prove you are wrong is fair game dumb dumb. 

Now go cry in the corner and say I never listen to you. :mc:

oh not just my links any you don't agree with . you already know this screen name share. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

Pelosi looks like shes going to explode.

:lol:

:lmao: You simply make shit up.....you’re a liar.  She looks disinterested in his stupidity.....and you can’t vote anyway :lol:   

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Seems not even close to fair  

Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of America. 

and the bottem 40% pay no tax and the only jobs they create are govenment bureaucrats shoveling piles of social service paperwork around