Are you gay? If so now is the time to act!

Anler

Just now, smokin george said:

Basically fkd here with all the rain. I can have just as much fun with the sxs in Que on the trails if I chose to

Ive had blast here in the desert with the sxs..havent  missed sledding whatsoever.

But of course there is good snow back home cause im not there.

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

finding a skidoo with good shocks in season is pretty impossible for a good deal.  Low mile used still in warranty is where ti's at with the doo's

$9200 for a 19 tnt 850. You could buy the shocks you want and still be in good shape.

:bc: 

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Edmo said:

$9200 for a 19 tnt 850. You could buy the shocks you want and still be in good shape.

Good point...there are always sets of Shocks for sale at decent prices.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Ive had blast here in the desert with the sxs..havent  missed sledding whatsoever.

me either .  pretty easy when we have had about 5 1/2 inches of snow for a  couple days.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

You didn't sneak in a visit here when nobody was looking did you?

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

me either .  pretty easy when we have had about 5 1/2 inches of snow for a  couple days.  

I did get a quick 300+ in before Christmas so that was enough for the itch.

7 hours ago, Edmo said:

That'd be a plan I'd be inclined to do.  Get the chassis and motor then gear, clutch, track and bitchin' shocks.  Still be ahead and have a ton of machine.  Even if it didn't say "XRS" on the side.

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Tell you what... Its going to be hard for me to want to snow check anything going forward knowing how much fudge they have in their numbers... And when I can buy the new sled 2 months later for $4k less! :finger:

fuck snow check i hav3 not gotten sucked in to that scam in 20 yrs . there are always extra snochecks on the floor after xmass if you have to have the snow check .

but any current yrs sleds pre snow is a suckers game .and any new 2st yr model is a fool in to S&M game 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

fuck snow check i hav3 not gotten sucked in to that scam in 20 yrs . there are always extra snochecks on the floor after xmass if you have to have the snow check .

but any current yrs sleds pre snow is a suckers game .and any new 2st yr model is a fool in to S&M game 

11 was my last snocheck.  These "snochecked, must have, upsale" sleds are 30-40% off all day long with less than a 1000 miles on them.  I mean, WTF?  I'll let somebody else take that beating on a fucking toy.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

11 was my last snocheck.  These "snochecked, must have, upsale" sleds are 30-40% off all day long with less than a 1000 miles on them.  I mean, WTF?  I'll let somebody else take that beating on a fucking toy.

this fall I almost bought a new hold over snow check pro rmk for like 4000k off snow check price. 

well i was in tbere the other day and it still sits now at 9500 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Are you gay? If so now is the time to act!

@Anler ...remember @Zambroski rides Arctic Scat ..... :lmao: 

I own a man’s sled, and ride it like one.  You don’t own one and can’t ride like one either.

Now, QUICK, go find the fuses!!!!

:lol:

”I have a Doo 4 silander with more HP than Z’s 600....derp!!!   I ride at 11,000 feet....Derp,...wire to wire.....derp....unlimited social options...derp....madam president.....derp....smartest member here....derp, derp, derp”

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I own a man’s sled, and ride it like one.  You don’t own one and can’t ride like one either.

Now, QUICK, go find the fuses!!!!

”I have a Doo 4 silander with more HP than Z’s 600....derp!!!   I ride at 11,000 feet....Derp,...wire to wire.....derp....unlimited social options...derp....madam president.....derp....smartest member here....derp, derp, derp”

Triggered :lmao: :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Triggered :lmao: :lol: 

“137 IQ....derp.  I’m gonna tell everyone at DooTalk on you...derp.  Dumper, lumper.....derp.  Projections are your reality...derp.  I’m here to defend you Rev!  DERP!!!”

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

“137 IQ....derp.  I’m gonna tell everyone at DooTalk on you...derp.  Dumper, lumper.....derp.  Projections are your reality...derp.  I’m here to defend you Rev!  DERP!!!”

:bc:   :lol: 

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

finding a skidoo with good shocks in season is pretty impossible for a good deal.  Low mile used still in warranty is where ti's at with the doo's

but the doo snow check shocks are decent at best . imho still better off buying the cheapo model and tossing in the exit or fox . still money ahead and no gay color scheme 

10 hours ago, smokin george said:

Basically fkd here with all the rain. I can have just as much fun with the sxs in Que on the trails if I chose to

bull shit you can't carve a sxs. 

a sxs a way to pass the time untill snow .

I have one of those sport gades a 15.  tossed some x shocks in it still has under 1k mi on lol .

gets used as a ride,around the house sled . imho only truly reliable motor doo has ever built 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

bull shit you can't carve a sxs. 

a sxs a way to pass the time untill snow .

I have one of those sport gades a 15.  tossed some x shocks in it still has under 1k mi on lol .

gets used as a ride,around the house sled . imho only truly reliable motor doo has ever built 

I don't plan on carving the sxs but it sure drifts pretty good and does donuts. The 600 carb"d is one of the best motors