There is a Raging War Within the dem party .

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Oh the horrors politicians actually concerned with middle class workers.

Says the boomer who's spent his entire life falling for corporate Dem bullshit :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.

Done.

AOC can either be a dumb millenial who actually believes in what she says or a savvy politician exploiting other millenials in order to gain power. You can't have it both ways dude.

27 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Says the boomer who's spent his entire life falling for corporate Dem bullshit :lol: 

AOC can either be a dumb millenial who actually believes in what she says or a savvy politician exploiting other millenials in order to gain power. You can't have it both ways dude.

she's not smart-  even basic shit she doesn't know.  While i appreciate her wanting things to change she is not going to be someone who will become a party leader because she's just not that smart.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

she's not smart-  even basic shit she doesn't know.  While i appreciate her wanting things to change she is not going to be someone who will become a party leader because she's just not that smart.  

I'm not buying the she's dumb narrative.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I just like when her eyes bulg out , that's what it's going to look like when I ram it in her ass .   :bc:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm not buying the she's dumb narrative.

so shes playing dumb because when she opens her mouth stupid shit comes out.  hell could be the plan clearly from her CV she was smart in HS and BU is a pretty tough college.  her economics degree makes no sense given the shit she says though

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Politics is a game of chess and young Ocasio comes across as challenged by checkers or tic tac toe.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so shes playing dumb because when she opens her mouth stupid shit comes out.  hell could be the plan clearly from her CV she was smart in HS and BU is a pretty tough college.  her economics degree makes no sense given the shit she says though

Which dumb shit? The internet clips of her candidly misspeaking, or an actually substantive argument?