Check your account email address ×

the MAGA hat kid and toothless indian

2 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

does that change the fact that this is happening? it has been on other news sites as well

Well then link from a balanced news site that won't use loaded words and only give you half the story. 

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Good!

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

X1000

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I think they should add slinger, snowrider, xtralettuce, MC and the other window lickers to the libel/defamation law suit.  They were just as bad as those listed

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ya....good idea...the kids life is fucked because the bs liberals..he should get all he can.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

take them down . if nothing else it will keep there bullshit in the spot light from time to time 

If this kid wins it'll create a precedence that you beta bitches won't like.

The kids from that high school that got shot up will sue everyone that call them crisis actors. 

The parents from Sandy hook that were accused of some false flag event will be all over it too. 

Obama will own all your news sources for their lies about him.

You poor fuckers won't be able to see your screen to  post for all the crying you'd do. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

If this kid wins it'll create a precedence that you beta bitches won't like.

The kids from that high school that got shot up will sue everyone that call them crisis actors. 

The parents from Sandy hook that were accused of some false flag event will be all over it too. 

Obama will own all your news sources for their lies about him.

You poor fuckers won't be able to see your screen to  post for all the crying you'd do. 

Derp

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You never post anything balanced.

Balanced and factually correct.  You are too unbalanced to notice Double wide dave. 

Congrats on finding something less active than golf by the way.  Ride around all day in a pimped out golf cart without having to get out, walk ten feet to hit a ball occasionally.   Enjoy da diabeeetus ya flabby fuck.  

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Balanced and factually correct.  You are too unbalanced to notice Double wide dave. 

Congrats on finding something less active than golf by the way.  Ride around all day in a pimped out golf cart without having to get out, walk ten feet to hit a ball occasionally.   Enjoy da diabeeetus ya flabby fuck.  

Derp derp

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well then link from a balanced news site that won't use loaded words and only give you half the story. 

what? FFS. like CBC, CNN, FOX, Breitbart, huffington post, CTV, Globe and mail, National post, National enquirer? FFS there isnt a balanced news site on this fucking planet, i know that i have just insulted a piss pot full of people with that fact. haha

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wearing the red hat makes him guilty as fuck in my book. If nothing else, dumb fuckery. 

Got mine last week......high quality made in the USA by the finest LEGAL latinos that this country has to offer.  

Can't wait to go on a smirking spree to get some reactions.

Even had my friends wife try it on...guess she's one of the 26% of woman who like Trump:lol:.....not a fan of her team however😂

20190203_234133.jpg

20190203_222233.jpg

20190203_202616.jpg

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Got mine last week......high quality made in the USA by the finest LEGAL latinos that this country has to offer.  

Can't wait to go on a smirking spree to get some reactions.

Even had my friends wife try it on...guess she's one of the 26% of woman who like Trump:lol:.....not a fan of her team however😂

20190203_234133.jpg

20190203_222233.jpg

20190203_202616.jpg

It’ll fit you well.