Soo I - 500 Race Results

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So Wilkes corrected me. He won in 2007 with Chad Queco on a Yamaha.  

Great IG pictures Snacks. Notice how the top 2 Cats are running Walker Evans shocks. Kind of intersting to see a Cat with Walkers. 

I didn't notice that....why is that....money? 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn't notice that....why is that....money? 

I'm not really sure why to be honest.  I doubt it was money.  These teams throw shit loads of money preparing for and actually racing this race that I doubt they are trying to shave a few hundred $$$ from their shock budget by going with W/E shocks.  The Soo track gets super rough as the race progresses.  It tells me that these teams have enough confidence in the W/E shock to give them a shot at the Soo.  Most of the Polaris teams ran Walkers because thats what the sleds came with.  The Cats however come with Fox shocks so These guys must have been plenty confident in the W/E product to change shocks.  

On another note, the Hentges Racing Polaris SnoX team have been running the factory supplied W/E Velocity shocks all season and last.  They took 2nd and 3rd behind SkiDoo on the podium this weekend in Michigan.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

That was a good race. How many wins for Cat in the 51 year history? Four? That must be a record. 😂

So now that you asked the site owners to ban you on HCS are you just gonna repeat all the same drivel over here???