No....you 800ho Ctec2 whiz bang junko cant do that

f7ben

well you guys must be fucking pussys .

my last trip my 850 was drinking about 1/3 gal more than the 850 poo and about 1/2 gal more than the 800 poo and the 800 ctec every day .not that i give a shit how much gas I am using but when at the pump every morning we compared .

mine was just out of break in could be part of it ? 

Approximately 18 to 22 mpg for both my Vector and XLT. Old school technology but both sleds still work great and having to worry about fuel is a non issue. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poo 850 and Cat 800 took almost the same at our fills.  WGAS.

You're right, wgas? We drive 7 hours and spend hundreds of dollars in food and lodging to save $3 in gas riding snowmobiles? :lol:

• Haha 2

only reason I give a shit is to know if I have to haul a extra 2 gallons for the day .

if I have to haul I dump it in the tank as soon as there is room .

the other gay thing about the summit is the smaller tank than the cats and poo so if heading out a ways you have zero option but to haul fuel 

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

You're right, wgas? We drive 7 hours and spend hundreds of dollars in food and lodging to save $3 in gas riding snowmobiles? :lol:

Range is what I am talking about. Out on the trail or in remote areas where the price is usually much higher doesn't concern much when the most I am adding to either sled is 10 gallons. I would never purchase any sled on gas mileage ratings alone. Same goes for my vehicles.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Ctec takes about a half gallon more at fill ups than my cfi. Etecs are about a gallon less. 

Again , more bullshit .  My 800 takes the least of any other sled in the group at every fill up this year and most of last other than Marks 900 and I'm a few tenths off of Dmans 850 etec . I'm well over a gallon less than any pile of shit gas guzzling polaris in the group . You don't what the fuck you are talking about

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They be toe curlin' in there bud.

These two pudbeats are the CNN of the snowmobile world .   Run around , spew out a bunch of misinformation then disappear

" Look , here's a gas pump .....DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP  "  

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Again , more bullshit .  My 800 takes the least of any other sled in the group at every fill up this year and most of last other than Marks 900 and I'm a few tenths off of Dmans 850 etec . I'm well over a gallon less than any pile of shit gas guzzling polaris in the group . You don't what the fuck you are talking about

Why you gotta lie?