ski doo XP

Thanks guys, having light and gauge intermittit issues might be connection got it apart now replacing missing y pipe bolts thought I was missing something trying to find regulator the -20 the last week froze shit up got it inside thawing out found missing bolts looking for VR

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Thanks guys, having light and gauge intermittit issues might be connection got it apart now replacing missing y pipe bolts thought I was missing something trying to find regulator the -20 the last week froze shit up got it inside thawing out found missing bolts looking for VR

I had gauge issues on mine and had to replace the ecu. Also, put some nord lock washers on those y pipe bolts.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I had gauge issues on mine and had to replace the ecu. Also, put some nord lock washers on those y pipe bolts.

new bolts, washers and Loctite. dirty dess plug seems to have solved the elec. issue for now

10 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

ripped some skin off my fingers bled like a fucker shop looks like a crime scene:guzzle:

Some of those y pipe bolts are a bitch to get at.

38 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

Long ball end allen on a 3/8 drive and a wobble head extension.  :ashamed:

Oh, and be sure to put the two upper center ones in first

This. I also put nord lock washers and the strongest loctite in when buttoning things back up. Some of those bolts used to always work their way loose. 

Mxz make sure the regulator is bonded to the frame real well, for ground connection

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

This. I also put nord lock washers and the strongest loctite in when buttoning things back up. Some of those bolts used to always work their way loose. 

Mxz make sure the regulator is bonded to the frame real well, for ground connection

X2 on the nord-locks