900T has more power Stock than the 850

Rod

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope....sorry.

Hurricanes fully prepped 205 tune 900T did a pathetic 117 on the gun in 2500'

That is 600 class garbage

no 600 sled on this world will do 117 :lol: had a kid telling me that his 600 can do 120 mph on glare ice :lol:  hes lucky to see 100 MPH verified GPS. 

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

no 600 sled on this world will do 117 :lol: had a kid telling me that his 600 can do 120 mph on glare ice :lol:  hes lucky to see 100 MPH verified GPS. 

In 2500' of ice a good running f6 will run in the 115mph range. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I'll be over 1000 miles on the 850 tomorrow. I wouldnt trade it for any other new sled except maybe a Poo 850 if the motor was good.

nice. 850 doo is just amazing. I remember  thinking its gotta be 600 because its so smooth none of that rough edges like 800 PowerTek has.  its a winner. 

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

nice. 850 doo is just amazing. I remember  thinking its gotta be 600 because its so smooth none of that rough edges like 800 PowerTek has.  its a winner. 

It is super smooth and quick revving. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'll be over 1000 miles on the 850 tomorrow. I wouldnt trade it for any other new sled except maybe a Poo 850 if the motor was good.

Fucking faggot. That 850 is side by side at 50 with my clapped out 800 and gets a sled or two on top.. Big deal now go kill yourself you brain dead cock smokin Trudeau lover

Fuckin etecs are lazy everywhere except WOT. When I ride the 800 or 850 etecs I get bored of their lame ass powerband on the trails. My xcr has so much more pop on the trails than those fuckin things do not to mention Jesus himself designed and engineered the Axys chassis

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, thewayout said:

Fucking faggot. That 850 is side by side at 50 with my clapped out 800 and gets a sled or two on top.. Big deal now go kill yourself you brain dead cock smokin Trudeau lover

Dru just khosshoggied been. Wow

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Drew came in and buttstroked Bhen right in his oversized polack beak. Sweet fuck, mercy rule. 

Dru is like Uday Hussein and Ben just walked into the rape room. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1