Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

Really?  If so thats a great area.  Hope mother nature coop's :bc: 

Yeah that's what we were thinking. Might be the only time to do it. Hope it holds up.

• Thanks 1

She’s ready for a ride but it’s 50 degrees here at my parents place and not much snow so will have to wait until tomorrow when I get home to where there is more snow. So for now me and the old man are having a beer and cigar. :bc:

LU8jVgd.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, SSFB said:

She’s ready for a ride but it’s 50 degrees here at my parents place and not much snow so will have to wait until tomorrow when I get home to where there is more snow. So for now me and the old man are having a beer and cigar. :bc:

LU8jVgd.jpg

Yikes she sure hangs out the back on that 5.5 eh...

Nice truck btw.

:bc:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah that's what we were thinking. Might be the only time to do it. Hope it holds up.

No sun today here but 37*  Lost a couple inches for sure.   :wall:

30 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LU8jVgd.jpg

Badass Joel.  Hope we can ride together this season yet   :bc: 

• Like 1

Waiting on my wife to get ready so I can be drug around and “make happy” with her idiot friends at some fancy-to-do tonight.  She made me get a hair cut and trim my beard for this shit (threatened me).  Worst part is, I agreed to let her salon do it.  (Really, some of her hot friends convinced me).  Made my beard look like some faggotry that @xtralettucetomatoe580probably thinks looks Bitchin-cool!!!!  Fucking faggotry!!!!!

I’m more bitter than @Jimmy Snacks right now!!!!  Gonna get bent outa the frame tonight!!!!!!!  My wife is getting nervous.  She knows there’s gonna be some flaming librulz there.

:lol:

SERVES HER RIGHT!!!!!!

Ima be all:

1D59473B-03C1-413D-BE26-4339F2E4F7FA.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Waiting on my wife to get ready so I can be drug around and “make happy” with her idiot friends at some fancy-to-do tonight.  She made me get a hair cut and trim my beard for this shit (threatened me).  Worst part is, I agreed to let her salon do it.  (Really, some of her hot friends convinced me).  Made my beard look like some faggotry that @xtralettucetomatoe580probably thinks looks Bitchin-cool!!!!  Fucking faggotry!!!!!

I’m more bitter than @Jimmy Snacks right now!!!!  Gonna get bent outa the frame tonight!!!!!!!  My wife is getting nervous.  She knows there’s gonna be some flaming librulz there.

SERVES HER RIGHT!!!!!!

Ima be all:

then she will look at you and you will be like anything you say dear.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

then she will look at you and you will be like anything you say dear.  

Lol!  She’s such a cunt sometimes!!!  Says she’ll make this up to me yet, just threatened me last week by withholding sex if I didn’t do a cut and shave!!!  WTF?!?!!

Yuh....women. “Victims”  :wall:

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol!  She’s such a cunt sometimes!!!  Says she’ll make this up to me yet, just threatened me last week by withholding sex if I didn’t do a cut and shave!!!  WTF?!?!!

Yuh....women. “Victims”  :wall:

thats what happens when we let them control when they open their legs.  that sort of shit didn't happen in the 50's when they knew their place

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats what happens when we let them control when they open their legs.  that sort of shit didn't happen in the 50's when they knew their place

Werent you defending women in another thread earlier?

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Not sure if these are cigars?

ignite 46341868 258785811656840 1365826924709937152 n.2019 01 30 14 46 19 2 38 These smokin hot girls are en fuego (34 Photos)

green.queen eye.lene 47429727 346850956046748 3540897569441638546 n copy These smokin hot girls are en fuego (34 Photos)

Image result for girls and cigars

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

SERVES HER RIGHT!!!!!!

Ima be all:

You’re the epitome of a beta male. I don’t let anyone trim my beard. That’s unacceptable. Have some dignity. 

Also, nothing wrong with a salon. They cut that hair right. Not that Sports Cuts hatchet work... I only let gay men cut my hair. I got standards. I tried telling Preston that last year sledding. He looked like he was going to die when I explained only gay men can properly cut a man’s hair. I thought he might fight me. 

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

Did some bar hopping tonight. Went to the titty bar and then met some friends at a bar for a 30th birthday. Good times. :bc:

Wait.. The titty bar wasn’t the last stop?! Who are you? Let’s get our crotches covered in glitter and old amniotic fluid from the fuck trophy they shat out last week then go grab an old fashion at the local supper club. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wait.. The titty bar wasn’t the last stop?! Who are you? Let’s get our crotches covered in glitter and old amniotic fluid from the fuck trophy they shat out last week then go grab an old fashion at the local supper club. 

:lol: find yourselves better clubs