Public Opinion on Abortion

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

funny thing is the only bill your brown God managed to vote in favor of and not just vote present when still in Congress was for late term abortion acces .

Obama loves to kil baybees. Drones or drs he don’t care so long as theys ded. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Some a dem gets pregode just sos Dey can kil da baybeess. Make it stop. 

You're a half witt , half man ....fucking twat. I'd put the boots to your retarded crying face within minutes of being subjected to you in person. Die in a fire

Just now, f7ben said:

You're a half witt , half man ....fucking twat. I'd put the boots to your retarded crying face within minutes of being subjected to you in person. Die in a fire

You righties sure do love to babies until their born. If Trump was going to bomb a hospital. Do you ask him to wait until after all the birthin is done and then drop the Bombs?

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I see rev is speaking the truth......and it looks like some of you are having a difficult time accepting it :lol: 

I sure hope none of these baby saviours allowed their wimin to use iud’s. caused they done killed a whole load of babies. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Obama loves to kil baybees. Drones or drs he don’t care so long as theys ded. 

again only bill he did not just vote present for was the partial birth abortion bill.

you can read in what exactly that means but it is odd to say the least 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it’s just fun when BarbieHands and Tool Kit get together, back each other's idiotic play and pretend they are witty.

It’s just neato!

You posting about being ‘witty’ is rich :lmao: 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Yet yuu're the beta who hides cause he thinks "they are out to get him".:lol:

Priceless.

No...YOU’RE the beta because he was called it first and is now calling everyone else that.. I mean, he is owning everyone.  Can’t you see that?

:lol:

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yet yuu're the beta who hides cause he thinks "they are out to get him".:lol:

Priceless.

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No...YOU’RE the beta because he was called it first and is now calling everyone else that.. I mean, he is owning everyone.  Can’t you see that?

Cmon, you know the real reason zampedo. The clown posse has been projecting all along. You kept accusing people of looking for validation yet you spend all day here trying to win arguments here and post more than anyone.  You sucked dick on Hcs to become a mod. Talk about looking for validation. Pedo? You  are the only one I know that has a code word for molesting children. 

Arcticbeta can’t go to his cottage unless it’s ok with his dogs.  He said it. That’s so beta. 

Timeshare Dave owned a smaller share of his business than I own of mine. 

Stubby fingers Johnson posted a photo of his dwarfish fingers barely able to hold a glass. 

You bitches earned this. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cmon, you know the real reason zampedo. The clown posse has been projecting all along. You kept accusing people of looking for validation yet you spend all day here trying to win arguments here and post more than anyone.  You sucked dick on Hcs to become a mod. Talk about looking for validation. Pedo? You  are the only one I know that has a code word for molesting children. 

Arcticbeta can’t go to his cottage unless it’s ok with his dogs.  He said it. That’s so beta. 

Stubby fingers Johnson posted a photo of his dwarfish fingers barely able to hold a glass. 

You bitches earned this. 

Man, you really took all that family business training in pretty good from your old man.  You teaching your kids the trade too?  Or, are you now teaching your grandkids?

Fucking freak.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Man, you really took all that family business training in pretty good from your old man.  You teaching your kids the trade too?  Or, are you now teaching your grandkids?

Fucking freak.

What are you babbling about now Nightcap? 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You bitches earned this. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What are you babbling about now Nightcap? 

That from you...lotsa babbling.

Just now, DAVE said:

That from you...lotsa babbling.

Shouldn't you be watching the border to stop Dem illegals from crossing. 

I hear it's and anecdotal crisis. 

Or at least that's what one dumb fat fuck has been saying to make his Trumpster buddies happy. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Shouldn't you be watching the border to stop Dem illegals from crossing. 

I hear it's and anecdotal crisis. 

Or at least that's what one dumb fat fuck has been saying to make his Trumpster buddies happy. 

Shouldnt you be wiping your sides tears away...