Public Opinion on Abortion

Just now, Angry ginger said:

if the fetus is viable it should be birthed.  The law says if it's not viable or to protect the mothers health.  DO you really think a doctors going to abort a 38 week fetus rather than performing a c section.  

Mental health. How do you determine the womans solid mental health in the last 30 seconds. Fuck these woman are crazy from the first day up until 40 years later from Preganancy.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

if the fetus is viable it should be birthed.  The law says if it's not viable or to protect the mothers health.  DO you really think a doctors going to abort a 38 week fetus rather than performing a c section.  

Are you kidding? Doctors regularly troll the halls of the OB ward looking for babies to kill for money.

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

Mental health. How do you determine the womans solid mental health in the last 30 seconds. Fuck these woman are crazy from the first day up until 40 years later from Preganancy.

So crazy that they'll kill a baby 30 seconds before it born!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

And examples of your scenario.....

15 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

So a OBGYN should be able to determine if a emotional distressed woman who is moments away from having a child says abort it because I'll probably kill it anyways. Really has no real training in mental health but says ok. Really, that's ok?

I do know that some putz sitting thousands of miles away and doesn’t know a thing about the individual, the individual situation, the medical implications, etc should not determine what a woman can and cannot do in a moment with medical implications. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This really boils down to one thing:

Men think women and doctors are evil and regularly conspire to kill babies.

In all seriousness and as I think you know - the one issue is about men controlling women. 

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I do know that some putz sitting thousands of miles away and doesn’t know a thing about the individual, the individual situation, the medical implications, etc should not determine what a woman can and cannot do in a moment with medical implications. 

WTF are you talking about?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

On all seriousness and as I think you know - the one issue is about men controlling women. 

I bet you have your partner drive you everywhere. Man-purse?

So it really comes down to a "let's put males in their place, we'll show them who's boss".

Edited by J. Jackson

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

I bet you have your partner drive you everywhere. Man-purse?

Unlike you -I’m a happily married confident male who doesn’t need the false sense of security that comes with controlling another capable adults healthcare decisions.  

The probability of you being in an unhealthy relationship and having low self esteem is high . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yet they have no choice when it comes,to paying the bills once born 

Ahhhh.....that’s more app to happen in repug states where access is limited.  Rescramble your fucking brain and think 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Unlike you -I’m a happily married confident male who doesn’t need the false sense of security that comes with controlling another capable adults healthcare decisions.  

The probability of you being in an unhealthy relationship and having low self esteem is high . 

You couldn't have it more wrong. 35 years of a great marriage with a wife that  discuss's decisions to be made but leaves me with the last word as she understands that my decisions are for the good of both of us. Somebody has to be in "charge". Like it or not. 

Edited by J. Jackson

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Nah.....you fit nicely with the data :lol: 

I am countless times more intelligent than you and I'm certainly not religious or a fucking Republican. Now kill yourself dumb motherfucker 

42 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

So dipshit...………… who in your opinion should be able to call for the abortion at the last minute?

A woman and her dr. 

Now your turn. How many 8.95 month abortions happen every year?

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

You couldn't have it more wrong. 35 years of a great marriage with a wife that  discuss's decisions to be made but leaves me with the last word as she understands that my decisions are for the good of both of us. Somebody has to be in "charge". Like it or not. 

Text book definition of control.....couldn’t have said it better myself :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider