Public Opinion on Abortion

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Because this is a huge issue.  There are probably the same amount of women who would carry a kid for 8-1/2 months and arbitrarily decide to abort as there were iSIs agents in the caravan

You should have found a way to include gun culture for the trifecta

Just now, Highmark said:

Wrong you fucking moron.   The baby can just be taken C-section.   Do your research there is absolutely no medical reason to kill the baby to "save" the mother.   

Dr. Skidmark - take your pro fetus fuck the infants and children to your local Steve King rally.  

Do the videos of American bombs killing women and children illicit the same response from you?

Fuck no they don't. These are pure white babies we're talking about, not some half human brown apes.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wrong you fucking moron.   The baby can just be taken C-section.   Do your research there is absolutely no medical reason to kill the baby to "save" the mother in the third trimester.   

Lol, ok doc. You trying to horn in on some of that sweet baby murder money?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You are so thoughtful!  

I do what I can.

Its laughable when statistics say less than 1% of abortions are to save the mother that this is the valid excuse for it.  

https://www.abortionfacts.com/facts/8

While he was United States Surgeon General, Dr. C. Everett Koop stated publicly that in his thirty-eight years as a pediatric surgeon, he was never aware of a single situation in which a freeborn child’s life had to be taken in order to save the life of the mother. He said the use of this argument to justify abortion in general was a “smoke screen.”

Due to significant medical advances, the danger of pregnancy to the mother has declined considerably since 1967. Yet even at that time Dr. Alan Guttmacher of Planned Parenthood acknowledged: [1]

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Its laughable when statistics say less than 1% of abortions are to save the mother that this is the valid excuse for it.  

So why do you fuckers make a big deal about it?  

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You should have found a way to include gun culture for the trifecta

I doubt an abortion is any more gruesome than kids being blown to pieces by a bomb. But I didn’t see the many anti choice people on here upset about bombing the shit out of Iraq and Afghanistan.  In fact I bet many of these people that will cry about a fetus have suggested we turn the Middle East to glass. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

So why do you fuckers make a big deal about it?  

Jesus you are fucking stupid.  Because it isn't about saving anyone.   That's the point.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I doubt an abortion is any more gruesome than kids being blown to pieces by a bomb. But I didn’t see the many anti choice people on here upset about bombing the shit out of Iraq and Afghanistan.  In fact I bet many of these people that will cry about a fetus have suggested we turn the Middle East to glass. 

Nice job staying on topic  :thumb: :lol: 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

90% of the time the guys out to lunch,  with that post he was spot on

So you agree that anybody who opposes imminent birth abortions is uneducated? 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dr. Skidmark - take your pro fetus fuck the infants and children to your local Steve King rally.  

Noted.  Karma's a bitch shithead.   It will find you and after seeing a picture of you I guess it already did.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

tearing apart am 8.95 month old baby with forceps and then sucking out its brain is pretty fucking gruesome. I don't see you giving up your house to house refugees but your good enough to yap about it.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

https://www.abortionfacts.com/facts/8

You live in a democracy, the majority 58% believe the government shouldn’t control a woman. 

If you are talking percentages , what percentage of abortions are in the last month?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus you are fucking stupid.  Because it isn't about saving anyone.   That's the point.  

Ahhh - late term vs the majority of abortions.  You’re the dumb fuck ignores the facts. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you agree that anybody who opposes imminent birth abortions is uneducated? 

his post said the right wingers are emotional over this issue they are.  He said the women and her doctor should make the choices-  he's right.   And the sign was spot fucking on.    

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Noted.  Karma's a bitch shithead.   It will find you and after seeing a picture of you I guess it already did.    

Case and point.  You’re an emotional ❄️ who supports the data in the OP. 

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

tearing apart am 8.95 month old baby with forceps and then sucking out its brain is pretty fucking gruesome. I don't see you giving up your house to house refugees but your good enough to yap about it.

How many 8.95 month abortions are there dumb dumb?

Just now, SnowRider said:

Ahhh - late term vs the majority of abortions.  You’re the dumb fuck ignores the facts. 

Ahhh -- only poor women get abortions.   

You know we should meet up sometime so I could see if you would act like such a little bitch in person or just behind your keyboard.   We can't be that far apart.  

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

So dipshit...………… who in your opinion should be able to call for the abortion at the last minute?

A woman and her doctor.