Public Opinion on Abortion

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about stories of the other 99.9% moto. Save that 1 in a million bullshit

Only about 1% of all abortions are performed after the second trimester. Another 9% after the first. The vast majority are performed well before the end of the first.

And the overall abortion rate is at an all time low.

Needed Access to Later Abortion

• Although most abortions take place early in pregnancy, 9% of women who obtain an abortion do so after the first trimester (at 14 weeks or later), and slightly more than 1% of abortions are performed at 21 weeks or later.5
  • Women seeking later abortions typically experience more logistical delays—including difficulties finding a provider, raising funds for the procedure and travel, finding a facility and securing insurance coverage—than women who receive a first-trimester abortion.6
    • Fifty-eight percent of all abortion patients wish that they could have obtained their abortion earlier.7

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

B7F8EA9D-076E-4A0F-8669-8574D8B43D83.gif

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude,.. WTF is wrong with you??

So you’re starting to figure it out

the fan fiction about killing people, creating hundred of photos shops of snowrider, the code word for molesting kids wasn’t enough. But him having this gif at the ready was the tipping point?

but in his defence he has the same political views as you, he posts about sledding and has his own kids. 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

How about stories of the other 99.9% moto. Save that 1 in a million bullshit

Where are the numbers on women and Doctors deciding in the last two weeks?  It’s anotehr Trumpster epidemic.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you’re starting to figure it out

the fan fiction about killing people, creating hundred of photos shops of snowrider, the code word for molesting kids wasn’t enough. But him having this gif at the ready was the tipping point?

but in his defence he has the same political views as you, he posts about sledding and has his own kids. 

No, it was just creepy...

Like you, creepy AF..

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where are the numbers on women and Doctors deciding in the last two weeks?  It’s anotehr Trumpster epidemic.  

Why the need to legislate for it then?

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

A major part of MNMomo’s exostsnce centers around the interwebs......being a Mod and an online post whore is important business.  

All I’m pointing out is dropping the pedo angle......and you’re cspable of it.  MNMomo is not....but he’s a follower and will drop it if you do. 

I get it. Awfully decent of you to want let Zam off the hook. Specially when you are the focus of some of his sicker obsessions. 

What kind of makes me wonder is I’ve seen 3 really disturbing posts from him. I can’t have read 10% of his posts. How much other sock shit does he post?  What weird shit does he keep private.  

Might want to rethink letting him know your address. You have a family right?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Ask the anti choice Repugs....they are the ones politicizing it.  You’re making our point.

I have zero issue with abortions prior to a baby being viablit's in its own.

It's the developed child being aborted stuff that bothers me.

Pretty simple

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I have zero issue with abortions prior to a baby being viablit's in its own.

It's the developed child being aborted stuff that bothers me.

Pretty simple

And that rarely happens.....and when it does there is usually a medical reason to consider.  It’s simply a red herring for the anti choice crowd.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Who in the fuck is going to want an abortion that late, unless there’s something majorily wrong? All this uproar from the right over nothing

You mean like the dems do all the time.