Public Opinion on Abortion

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m saying “All in the family” didn’t mean the sitcom in your house.

:lol:

So you have a code word for molesting children you are related to?  Holy fuck you are one sick pedo.  Just turn yourself into that cops you sick fuck before you hurt more children. 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He should be wiping the jizz off his ass and pulling his pants back up.  :bc:

Is that what you do at this time every Thursday night? Not that there is anything wrong with that, but not everyone shares your orientation. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you have a code word for molesting children you are related to?  Holy fuck you are one sick pedo.  Just turn yourself into that cops you sick fuck before you hurt more children. 

No, incest isn’t funny outside of your home.  But I find the innuendo funny here. 

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, incest isn’t funny outside of your home.  But I find the innuendo funny here. 

:lmao:

Well it wouldn’t be incest if you did it to someone else’s child you sick stupid  Fuck. I’m not sure why you are trying to justify your actions. Just call the cops hand over your computers and leave the children alone. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well it wouldn’t be incest if you did it to someone else’s child you sick stupid  Fuck. I’m not sure why you are trying to justify your actions. Just call the cops hand over your computers and leave the children alone. 

Lol...why do you do this to yourself?  I am just going to upset you and then you’ll put your brother on as you practice family “leap frog” on each other.  I’ll bet Valentine’s Day was interesting in your house.  Did you all draw cards  for dates or just rotate each other around?  This explains why you enjoy your ass sucking up a bike seat.  I bet you were a family favorite!!!

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Lol...why do you do this to yourself?  I am just going to upset you and then you’ll put your brother on as you practice family “leap frog” on each other.  I’ll bet Valentine’s Day was interesting in your house.  Did you all draw cards  for dates or just rotate each other around?  This explains why you enjoy your ass sucking up a bike seat.  I bet you were a family favorite!!!

More predictive text from zampedo.  With most people artificial intelligence predicts what you want to say based on past texts. With Zampedo it must us artificial stupidity to predict his words. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

More predictive text from zampedo.  With most people artificial intelligence predicts what you want to say based on past texts. With Zampedo it must us artificial stupidity to predict his words. 

Youre predictable as well....

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Cmon, you know the real reason zampedo. The clown posse has been projecting all along. You kept accusing people of looking for validation yet you spend all day here trying to win arguments here and post more than anyone.  You sucked dick on Hcs to become a mod. Talk about looking for validation. Pedo? You  are the only one I know that has a code word for molesting children. 

Arcticbeta can’t go to his cottage unless it’s ok with his dogs.  He said it. That’s so beta. 

Timeshare Dave owned a smaller share of his business than I own of mine. 

Stubby fingers Johnson posted a photo of his dwarfish fingers barely able to hold a glass. 

You bitches earned this. 

See,  I have no pressing desire to head out in over 100 deg F temps when I'm not on someone else's schedule.  I don't think you could understand that timeshare, not when the tour bus is currently boarding.

• Haha 2

My employee who is a Rep in the House has withdrawn his sponsorship for H.57. Very proud of him. He did tell me that he was pressured big time to not withdraw and for sure will feel the repercussions from the Dems/Progressives.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: So Dave is timeshare barbie hands pedo now??? Good grief! :suicide:

I didn't say that.  Timeshare sure. He only owned a third of his business.  IF 50% is timeshare 33% sure is. 

Pedo? he's buddy, you know hime better. He does have a fetish for small hands. 

It's his other buddy stubby hands Johnson that can't get his tiny fingers around a glass. 

Don't worry though. You are none of those things. You are just dumbski.

29 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You guys get so triggered by each other that you’ve resorted to calling each other pedofiles. Just think about that for a minute... That’s how sad your life is. 

Zampedo has code words for being a pedophile. No one else I know has a code word for making night time visits to molest children. 

Is that normal in your eyes? 

Zampedo has code words for being a pedophile. No one else I know has a code word for making night time visits to molest children. 

You’re implying another member is a pedo for your own “gotcha” game. Is that normal in your eyes? Jesus Christ that shit is so pathetic. Grow up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Weird story....nothing surprises me where youre concerned though....you did after all pretend to be someone else.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’re implying another member is a pedo for your own “gotcha” game. Is that normal in your eyes? Jesus Christ that shit is so pathetic. Grow up.

I'm saying having a code word for screwing kids is suspect. Maybe it's a cultural thing. Perhaps you don't think there is a problem with that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

I'm saying having a code word for screwing kids is suspect. Maybe it's a cultural thing. Perhaps you don't think there is a problem with that. 

Could you link this up? I do a lot of reading, and I dont recall zam coming out as a pedofile, especially since he has kids..  I remember you accusing me of the same thing for no reason at all..

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is your play? Imply that I don’t have a problem? What’s wrong with you? You have some serious social issues. Implying a member is a pedo is beyond sick. If this was my forum I’d boot both of you for tossing that around. It’s fucking weak. Now shut the fuck up before I take my ire for the right wing retards on here and point it at you. Pop smoke.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Could you link this up? I do a lot of reading, and I dont recall zam coming out as a pedofile, especially since he has kids..  I remember you accusing me of the same thing for no reason at all..

Do a search on Zambroski and Night cap.  See what comes up. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Keep bringing it up. You keep looking weaker and weaker. Apparently SR drives him crazy to the point of wanted violence, and he drives you crazy to the point of calling him a pedo. Both of you are equally weak. You two should be ashamed. It’s a forum for banter...

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Umm, no, post the link,..

You accused me of the samething because I posted a picture of tiny tiny mittens?? Do you not remember??

Yeah, you get made fun of, but to make pedophileeah accusations is fucking sick,.. especially when you are making those accusations against parents..I'm don't with this conversation.

You're right,..you just come here to be an asshole,..

And xlt is right, you should be banned..

Just disgusting