Public Opinion on Abortion

Just now, Anler said:

Abortion is not something I would ever participate in. All Im saying is why do people get all emotional about a fetus but have no issue with killing children? Our drone bombing campaign kills women and children every day, and with our tax dollars. Yet no outrage.  There is plenty of other examples of how these so called pro lifers are anything but. Just wondering what is the metric we as a society should set for a life worth saving... 

One is intentional the other is collateral.  Depending on conditions being presented, both can be excusable to a point.  I'm really not for the bombing part but know we are the only country that goes to almost idiotic levels and even risking our own at times to make our strikes as accurate as possible.  And I really don't give a fuck what Moto's stupid ass or anybody else says about that who has never seen shit in their lives.

Abortion: I'm pro choice.  But there are limits here.  Anything wrong with the fetus (Mental, physical, librul), take it out.  Let's not burden our society anymore.  But, because somebody changes their mind late in the game (7-9 months or so)?  That's worth looking at factors.  If the father is around...he's been not only emotionally vested in this, but, financially also.  He has a right to a say here.  How much of one...well, that's up for discussion.  But certainly, at the 8-9 month mark...we're entering into a bizarre culling and more societal problems.  I can take some some solace in knowing most that would do that aren't fit mothers in the first place.  And, they are probably lib-twats but, why not let somebody adopt at that point?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That will guarantee her 30% of the vote. 

I think we are 90% in favour of women’s right to choose in Canada. 

Which is probably on par with most Western nations. 

Very true.  30% of the population will vote party lines no matter what the subject or issue at hand.

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I get what your saying. The thing about these abortion bills is that we as voters on a state wide level have a voice. 

Its a dangling carrot for fools. Nothing is going to change about abortion. We have had republican presidents for 24 of the last 39 years and hasnt anything been done to change it. We have real issue that face us all everyday and yet nothing gets people more riled up than that issue that affects none of us and that nobody is trying to change... Abortion. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its a dangling carrot for fools. Nothing is going to change about abortion. We have had republican presidents for 24 of the last 39 years and hasnt anything been done to change it. We have real issue that face us all everyday and yet nothing gets people more riled up than that issue that affects none of us and that nobody is trying to change... Abortion. 

Abortion to the right is like guns to left. On the wish list but well known to be political suicide.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

One is intentional the other is collateral.  Depending on conditions being presented, both can be excusable to a point.  I'm really not for the bombing part but know we are the only country that goes to almost idiotic levels and even risking our own at times to make our strikes as accurate as possible.  And I really don't give a fuck what Moto's stupid ass or anybody else says about that who has never seen shit in their lives.

Abortion: I'm pro choice.  But there are limits here.  Anything wrong with the fetus (Mental, physical, librul), take it out.  Let's not burden our society anymore.  But, because somebody changes their mind late in the game (7-9 months or so)?  That's worth looking at factors.  If the father is around...he's been not only emotionally vested in this, but, financially also.  He has a right to a say here.  How much of one...well, that's up for discussion.  But certainly, at the 8-9 month mark...we're entering into a bizarre culling and more societal problems.  I can take some some solace in knowing most that would do that aren't fit mothers in the first place.  And, they are probably lib-twats but, why not let somebody adopt at that point?

Innocent life is innocent life. None of the people in any of the countries we are bombing has done shit to us and dont have the resources to if they wanted. If you are pro life then be that, not a selective part time activist about an issue that affects you none and then silent when real atrocities are committed on your behalf. 

And I am in no way defending these psychotic liberals who will fight tooth and nail for and celebrate the right to kill babies. Something really sick about that mindset to me.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Abortion to the right is like guns to left. On the wish list but well known to be political suicide.

right? republicans will fight to preserve the unborn in one minute and then fight to kill the living the next. democrats will fight to kill the unborn and then fight to preserve the living. Fucking retarded... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Innocent life is innocent life. None of the people in any of the countries we are bombing has done shit to us and dont have the resources to if they wanted. If you are pro life then be that, not a selective part time activist about an issue that affects you none and then silent when real atrocities are committed on your behalf. 

And I am in no way defending these psychotic liberals who will fight tooth and nail for and celebrate the right to kill babies. Something really sick about that mindset to me.  

But we aren't debating the definition of "innocence".  I'm not an activist for either.  I just know what I know.  And I also know what most don't know....but pretend to so very well and are listened to by like imbeciles believing they know the same.

RIddle that...you fetus!  :lol: Happy Birthday by the way.  I didn't have time to get you anything but, I wouldn't have if I did.   :lmao:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But we aren't debating the definition of "innocence".  I'm not an activist for either.  I just know what I know.  And I also know what most don't know....but pretend to so very well and are listened to by like imbeciles believing they know the same.

RIddle that...you fetus!  :lol: Happy Birthday by the way.  I didn't have time to get you anything but, I wouldn't have if I did.   :lmao:

I am already overly blessed today so no worries. :bc: 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Being married does not make you an equal partner with the autonomy of her body.  That says a lot about your mindset and belief that you have control.  Are you in an arranged marriage? 

You're proof coathangers don't always work.  In your case, it only grabbed and took your chin.:lol:

We decided to have kids, my wife would have been devastated if she had to abort and I would support that.  

It's not just a women choice you have zero say in though, pretty much no say in anything.:lol:

Typical right wing made up crisis.  "JESUS CHRIST ON A CRACKER, WIMIN IS GOIN INTO HOSPITAL AT 8-1/2 MONTHS AND DEEEEMANDIN ABORTIONS, WE'S GOT TU SAVE DEM BABIES. " "I BET IT'S ALL THEM MONEY HUNRY JEW DOCTORS TALKING DEM INTO IT'

Meanwhile not one of these overly distraught  baby saviours have been able to find out if it's really happening. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Typical right wing made up crisis.  "JESUS CHRIST ON A CRACKER, WIMIN IS GOIN INTO HOSPITAL AT 8-1/2 MONTHS AND DEEEEMANDIN ABORTIONS, WE'S GOT TU SAVE DEM BABIES. " "I BET IT'S ALL THEM MONEY HUNRY JEW DOCTORS TALKING DEM INTO IT'

Meanwhile not one of these overly distraught  baby saviours have been able to find out if it's really happening. 

Well, I suppose a late term abortion is better than them being "ripped away" from their parents, locked in dog cages before Trump can sell them off into the sex trade.

Meanwhile.......

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

if the kid can be taken by c section then it should be born,  if it's a choice between the mothers life and the kids life thats the mothers choice.  There certainly should be no abortion because someone doesn't want a kid at any point beyond say 20 weeks IMO

Nobody is arguing that.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So your wife gets pregnant and against your wishes says she he is having an abortion...you just say OK and go about your day? 

She would be kicked to the curb, I would tell her its her choice.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

A woman and her dr. 

Now your turn. How many 8.95 month abortions happen every year?

So who determines if the women is in perfect mental health in the last 30 seconds of birth?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Same as at sea Cubans who's lives don't matter until they actually set foot on American soil.

Who is hugging Cuban's now?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Have you even been following this at all? Or is it just your time of the month?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

dem pregnant crazie wimmins is conspyrin with dem joo docters to kill babys

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

funny thing is the only bill your brown God managed to vote in favor of and not just vote present when still in Congress was for late term abortion acces .

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

So who determines if the women is in perfect mental health in the last 30 seconds of birth?

Who is hugging Cuban's now?

So now wimin want abortions in the last 30 seconds. I bet that’s an everyday occurrence according to tea party fucktards as well.