Public Opinion on Abortion

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Opposition is strongest among the uneducated......and Repugs.....not a coincidence ....

You are a mouth breathing fucking moron. Maybe you shouldn't be bucking stones around your glass double wide 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a mouth breathing fucking moron. Maybe you shouldn't be bucking stones around your glass double wide 

Nah.....you fit nicely with the data :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

I have an employee who is a member of the Vt House of Reps. He is a sponsor on a no term limit abortion bill. His argument in support is that a man really doesn't factor into the woman's decision on aborting THEIR CHILD. I asked him why he was there for as he was elected by the people of his district who are OVERWHELMINGLY not in support of this bill. I don't understand the reasoning or need of late term abortion. Can someone explain why it's the right thing to do?

• USA Contributing Member

If you end up going through life with several abortions under your belt (male and female) then it says you don't give a shit about life.  If one time something went wrong during your banging session and after a serious talk between you and your partner determines that having the kid and raising it or doing the adoption thing isn't the way to go then do it as soon as possible and hopefully you learn from it.

I think it's too easy now and the schools / clinics are treating it like a procedure with no consequences.  I'm not against it but there better be a good reason and you need to do better "prep work" to do the best you can to prevent this from happening. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I have an employee who is a member of the Vt House of Reps. He is a sponsor on a no term limit abortion bill. His argument in support is that a man really doesn't factor into the woman's decision on aborting THEIR CHILD. I asked him why he was there for as he was elected by the people of his district who are OVERWHELMINGLY not in support of this bill. I don't understand the reasoning or need of late term abortion. Can someone explain why it's the right thing to do?

You’d have to know the medical reasons....so maybe you should research the rationale and/or consult a doctor.  These cases are rare - and right wingers are purely emotional abaut it as if the woman doesn’t have any emotions involved.  Perfect example of why these decisions are best left for a woman and her doctor.  Your 10,000 foot view along with legislators shouldn’t mean shit. 

269B1363-1501-46E7-98AA-D1780E646C98.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why are folks so concerned about the life of a fetus but not a person?

A fetus is one thing but the idea that a woman is basically ready to deliver a baby that is about to leave the womb as a living breathing human and it's permissible to kill that child is incomprehensible. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’d have to know the medical reasons....so maybe you should research the rationale and/or consult a doctor.  These cases are rare - and right wingers are purely emotional abaut it as if the woman doesn’t have any emotions involved.  Perfect example of why these decisions are best left for a woman and her doctor.  Your 10,000 foot view along with legislators shouldn’t mean shit. 

269B1363-1501-46E7-98AA-D1780E646C98.jpeg

Is it possible for you to have an actual discussion about issues without being such a fucking prick? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A fetus is one thing but the idea that a woman is basically ready to deliver a baby that is about to leave the womb as a living breathing human and it's permissible to kill that child is incomprehensible. 

And you’re not part of the decision nor do you know the reasons.  Why interject yourself emotionally between a medical decision. Best left to doctors and the patient? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is it possible for you to have an actual discussion about issues without being such a fucking prick? 

And what’s inaccurate about what I posted? 

And you’re not part of the decision nor do you know the reasons.  Why interject yourself emotionally between a medical decision. Best left to doctors and the patient? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

And what’s inaccurate about what I posted? 

So killing a baby elicits no emotional response from you...very telling.

So killing a baby elicits no emotional response from you...very telling.

Do you think there is emotions and heartbreak from those who are involved with the decision?  You act as though you’re the only one who cares.  The fact is you don’t have a clue as to why these decisions are made and the information involved in making them.  It’s a medical decision - not an emotional decision for a painter in MI. 

And this is what I mean about you being a prick.

And show how it’s inaccurate.  Pointing out the truth can be uncomfortable for some. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Do you think there is emotions and heartbreak from those who are involved with the decision?  You act as though you’re the only one who cares.  The fact is you don’t have a clue as to why these decisions are made and the information involved in making them.  It’s a medical decision - not an emotional decision for a painter in MI. 

And show how it’s inaccurate.  Pointing out the truth can be uncomfortable for some. 

Sure...it's always a "medical" decision and what does my job have to do with any of this? 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I think all doctors are actually sociopaths who got into medicine so they could murder babies...

And I think you're a fucking fraud on a few levels...GFY.

• Thanks 1