I miss these days of Country Music

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's junk music being churned out of hit factories by fake cowboys, there's more to a good song than just being catchy.

It must reach you spiritually?  :lmao: 

I had a buddy back in the day that was a hick.  he loved Reba...I hated that shit.  But....he did turn my on to some country I liked.  I did this karake one night on a lost bet.

I fucking killed that shit!  :lol: 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It must reach you spiritually?  :lmao: 

I had a buddy back in the day that was a hick.  he loved Reba...I hated that shit.  But....he did turn my on to some country I liked.  I did this karake one night on a lost bet.

I fucking killed that shit!  :lol: 

It doesn't have to move my very being, but it can't be blatantly formulaic either. There's plenty of music that's catchy but not shitty, lots of this modern country is cookie cutter crap.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You dumb fucking rednecks.  :lol: 

Check out these country wiggers!  :lmao:

I'm with you man.  Old country sucks shit.  I couldn't listen to it for more than 30 seconds.  New country is great.  Great videos with catchy tunes and pretty girls.   Singing about having fun and and real life shit.  

I was raised on Country music but truthfully I am neutral when it comes to new vs old. I didn't like all the songs my parents listened to back then nor do I like all the new songs today. I was raised listening to Merl, Dolly, Charlie Pride, Tanya Tucker, George Jones, Tammy Wynette, the list goes on. Most days, especially while driving my truck, it is R&R only but while home listening to songs on the putter, I listen to both. One of my all time country favs.

I like this more modern one as well. 

And of course, who doesn't like this one!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm with you man.  Old country sucks shit.  I couldn't listen to it for more than 30 seconds.  New country is great.  Great videos with catchy tunes and pretty girls.   Singing about having fun and and real life shit.  

spot on

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like it all...old or new...I really like 80's and early 90's country but when I hang out with my kid it's all new stuff.

My daughter listens to mostly shit from what I've heard.  You are lucky.