-15 degree's for a high

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Looks like we may get dumped on again early next week... Worst year ever to go sledless. Typical... Buddies were out on the trails yesterday and said they were the best they’ve ever ridden in S. WI.

Haha....I just sold mine this morning!! 😂

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Looks like we may get dumped on again early next week... Worst year ever to go sledless. Typical... Buddies were out on the trails yesterday and said they were the best they’ve ever ridden in S. WI.

They were very good this past weekend in Walworth, Waukesha, and Jefferson Counties. My bud works at Fuel Powersports in West Bend and he rode home last night to Lomira, this was his commute back to work this morning.

lomira.JPG

• Like 2

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

They were very good this past weekend in Walworth, Waukesha, and Jefferson Counties. My bud works at Fuel Powersports in West Bend and he rode home last night to Lomira, this was his commute back to work this morning.

lomira.JPG

Sweet! Gotta love finally getting a winter storm that sticks for a week here. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We rode the Monfort area and to the north Saturday.   Actually wasn't that good but they got 5" or so since. 

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Same here, on Thursday the wife and I are heading to southern Wisconsin to ride, I'm thinking this afternoon is the time to load the trailer.

I agree.  

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We got 13” on top of 8” here. It’s epic. 

Ever rode this area?   Pretty nice when they got enough snow.   Some good bar stops as well.

https://www.grantcounty.org/wwcms/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/snowmobile-map-2018.pdf

Just now, Edmo said:

They just closed schools here for wed and thurs. It’s frigid out there.

We are getting notifications from trucking companies closing.   Can't ever remember that happening for just cold before.  Posted for our guys if you are concerned don't come it.   Use your best judgement.  

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Our forecast for tomorrow.   That's fucking cold.  

We're at -16 right now with wind chill factors of -50.  It's fucking crisp!  Fucking wind blowing up my skirt giving me an "inny".  :lmao:

Hey...my daughter was down in your neck (I think ) last weekend.  She went down to Iowa State with some of her idiot friends to party I guess.  She liked the campus.  Said the whole area was nice.

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ever rode this area?   Pretty nice when they got enough snow.   Some good bar stops as well.

https://www.grantcounty.org/wwcms/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/snowmobile-map-2018.pdf

Southwestern and western Wisconsin is the best!

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Southwestern and western Wisconsin is the best!

Was just talking with Bussman about that Sunday. It would probably be a good idea to tackle soon as who knows when it will be this good again.