Trump will shut er down again.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know what point you are trying to make but it’s pretty clear you are becoming emotional.

I don’t give two fucks what that  worthless putz did at this point.  What he did, along with his corrupt administration and corrup media, was justified in their eyes because they just knew, KNEW, the liberal world was theirs to roll out and everybody would submit to their social media shaming and name calling.  We got Trump because of Obama.  I want Trump to crush that shit on every level. Crushing the selfish hopes and dreams of every whining, cowardly liberal twat to a point we reach civil disruption not seen since the civil war.

Trump needs call out Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of the lying libtwats in the SOTU, then, plan on declaring a NA, rollout the EO, take the money from defense and get the corps of engineers busy.  If it’s done correctly, all the worthless crying by the Dems will be for not...and people will lose what’s left of their fucking minds!!!!  An attempt on Trump’s life will be made....if it is successful, well....get your game face on.

:lol:

“The tree of Liberty......”

I find my eyes glaze when you attempt to make a woke post and I read literally none of it except what catchy thing you put at the end. Say more by saying less. 

You guys all bitched about Obama, yet are all for the same acts under Trump. Don’t make me Khasoggi you again. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I find my eyes glaze when you attempt to make a woke post and I read literally none of it except what catchy thing you put at the end. Say more by saying less. 

You guys all bitched about Obama, yet are all for the same acts under Trump. Don’t make me Khasoggi you again. 

It was a simple post.  Quite simple actually.  

I never really bitched about Obama. His dividing pendulum was going to swing back sooner or later.  I was honestly expecting it during or after just after Hillary’s first term but, looky here!

If Trump is too weak and too fucking inept (becoming clear) to get this done, hopefully, we’ll continue go next level of insanity in 2020.  Party probably won’t matter.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Zderpski, Dave, Swiss Cheese Ryder, etc......why is any legit criticism of Trump met with a response of "you're emotional"...I know you guys are feebs but at least try. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Zderpski, Dave, Swiss Cheese Ryder, etc......why is any legit criticism of Trump met with a response of "you're emotional"...I know you guys are feebs but at least try. 

Legit criticisms aren’t.  Unless there is clear emotions shown.  What XLT tried to do fell flat on the subject.  Well, at least what he quoted me on.  

POTUS has his right, the opposition party has nothing but that..opposition.  The government has turned into a joke of amazing proportions with a shitty little party tryin to bounce out a democratically elected POTUS with a narrative(s) that are out of this world stupid.  And no, this isn’t like when Obama was elected..  But indeed, this most certainly is a “tit for tat” situation and the reality is, the Dems can’t really stop it if it is done correctly.  Will it be?  I hope so but, watching how this administration is doing things (half inept when not half spineless), I’m not holding my breath.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...no shit....'Ol Nance has his number.:groin:

Until he pulls an Obummer trick and signs an executive order authorizing the wall and gives the democRats a big middle finger, then the wretched old bag can go suck an illegal immigrant's dick...

That government tit sucking multi-millionaire cunt needs to go the fuck away along with her counterpart Scummer.

Edited by Mikeadoo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You stupid fuck, he needs to make an executive order to declare a national emergency. Oh my god. Kill yourself bahahahahhahahahahah. 

:wrong: Again, but nobody expects the Braindead to have a clue :guzzle:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ah no...youre reaction to my critism of your critism is emotional. 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It was a simple post.  Quite simple actually.  

I never really bitched about Obama. His dividing pendulum was going to swing back sooner or later.  I was honestly expecting it during or after just after Hillary’s first term but, looky here!

If Trump is too weak and too fucking inept (becoming clear) to get this done, hopefully, we’ll continue go next level of insanity in 2020.  Party probably won’t matter.

I know most of us  gloss over Zampedo’s posts without reading them. Ain’t nobody got time for that. 

But I didn’t realize that Night cap doesn’t even read his own posts. 

Evidently he didn’t bitch about Obama.  

Must have been too busy on HCS tracking Down dupe accounts before the big “explosion”. :lol2:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

:wrong: Again, but nobody expects the Braindead to have a clue :guzzle:

Oh? I’m wrong? Tell me how A President decades a national emergency, Nook. What does he sign making it so? You dumb fucking cum dumpster. 

@jtssrx, @Ez ryder come defend your posts. Come explain why you aren’t hypocritical piece pieces of momo. Zam already failed to spin in any logical manner, but in his defense he may be too fucking stupid to realize where he went wrong. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh? I’m wrong? Tell me how A President decades a national emergency, Nook. What does he sign making it so? You dumb fucking cum dumpster. 

@jtssrx, @Ez ryder come defend your posts. Come explain why you aren’t hypocritical piece pieces of momo. Zam already failed to spin in any logical manner, but in his defense he may be too fucking stupid to realize where he went wrong. 

Zderpski used the go to when he has nothing.....the "emotional" label.

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The ball was in Trumps court and he caved but you didn't say shit  about that....fucking Swiss cheese motherfucker. 

sorry baby boy I said he was a pussy . but now it is open for 3 weeks people are getting paid so the media can stop pretending to care along with the likes of you.

Nancy said no negotiating untill govenment was back open .

we again I say she now has 2.5 weeks to negotiate if noit shut it down. her bluff is now in her hands

36 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's not an EO sorry about your ignorance, you are :wrong: like always 

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bitter stupid stupid paint huffer so emotional :lmao: predictable weathervane shitforbrains 

and pathetic 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It's not an EO sorry about your ignorance, you are :wrong: like always 

Omg. You dumb fuck. He signs an EO declaring a National emergency. 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

sorry baby boy I said he was a pussy . but now it is open for 3 weeks people are getting paid so the media can stop pretending to care along with the likes of you.

Nancy said no negotiating untill govenment was back open .

we again I say she now has 2.5 weeks to negotiate if noit shut it down. her bluff is now in her hands

You’re for him using executive powers to declare a national emergency? If so, why did you rail against Obama for doing the same?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg. You dumb fuck. He signs an EO declaring a National emergency. 

You’re for him using executive powers to declare a national emergency? If so, why did you rail against Obama for doing the same?

:wrong: not an EO sorry about your obliviousness 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:wrong: not an EO sorry about your obliviousness 

Yes it is you dumb Canadian Cunt. He signs an executive order declaring an emergency and outlines the national response. Holy fuck you’re so stubborn and partisan you won’t even admit you fucked up. Kill your self. Seriously, please do.

40 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I never said a word about a nattinal emergency ever . not did I defend anything about a bad emergency.  but if I were to make a argument for it it. it would just be the theoretical numbers put out by our own govenment of the number of people crossing iligaly every yr times the number of years in a avrage life of a tax paying citizen .

the numbers cought alone range from a high of 1.6 million in 2000 to a low of 305000  cought . now how many more were not cought ? call it 1/2 

×       40. yrs

=      12200000 iligaly crossed aliens . and most any one would call that a emergency  as at minn a complete failed govenment attempt at border security that needs unwavored attention 

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just for the record.... ,I was silent when Obama did this evidently....so I get a pass on wanting Trump to pull the EO. :ylsuper:

Trump couldnt look any dumber right now. He had a republican house and republican senate and together they doubled the deficit. They couldnt have squeezed and border wall into that? Now he needs the dems to give him funding and they wont? Fucking dumb. His EO will be stopped in the courts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My post was pretty clear, you are emotional and it’s causing you to act retarded. What’s weird is, you are doing it very convincingly.  Is your IQ 137 also?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again, my posts are pretty simple to understand.  You fallin’ Down again bro?  Dave really triggered you up good yesterday, huh?

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump couldnt look any dumber right now. He had a republican house and republican senate and together they doubled the deficit. They couldnt have squeezed and border wall into that? Now he needs the dems to give him funding and they wont? Fucking dumb. His EO will be stopped in the courts. 

Hey XLT, is Anler a hypocrite?