1 hour ago, Reevester said:

Look at this eatler whitie you faggot, LOOK AT IT!!!!!111111!!!!11

3 miles to the shoal from my garage so it's a 6 mile loop today. :lol:

20190128_121711.jpg

Whitefish? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Out of the 7 to 11"  they were calling for here we have maybe 3 so far

Yeah so far we are short of the predictions by half....under a warning until 7:00 tonight so we shall see.

Everyone was all over the map yesterday with the predictions. Mark Torregrossa from mlive was spot on. He showed 5 north of chi town on his map and we got 5. I heard everything from 1 inch to 9 or 10. :lol: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

Look at this eatler whitie you faggot, LOOK AT IT!!!!!111111!!!!11

3 miles to the shoal from my garage so it's a 6 mile loop today. :lol:

20190128_121711.jpg

Totally gave up on sledding already, eh? pathetic. 

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

Totally gave up on sledding already, eh? pathetic. 

No I took the trusty 570 out. :lol:

I have a 1200 mile trip planned in 2 weeks I don't want to kill the poor 850 yet. Buddy just rolled 2500 on his and has that trip planned with me and a gaspe trip. Wonder how it holds up...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You guys got good snow there this year? ...not that I'm going to come up and clear it for you.   :)

Meh. Maybe a foot. Fucking neighbor showed up in his tractor and cleared my driveway In like 10 min:lol: would take me like 45 minutes using the blowah lol

Just now, xcr700 said:

Meh. Maybe a foot. Fucking neighbor showed up in his tractor and cleared my driveway In like 10 min:lol: would take me like 45 minutes using the blowah lol

My Ariens cleared todays wet five like a dream!  Heated grips, power steering and a chute that will throw that shit downstate!  I even went across the street and cleared my neighbors entrance before the plow push froze over.  It's a fucking hoss!

Image result for hoss

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My Ariens cleared todays wet five like a dream!  Heated grips, power steering and a chute that will throw that shit downstate!  I even went across the street and cleared my neighbors entrance before the plow push froze over.  It's a fucking hoss!

Image result for hoss

I'll see how bad this repair bill will be..may still get a new one. I got a boner for the Briggs and Stratton blowah I saw Sunday tho. 2k tho. Dayum indeed 

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I'll see how bad this repair bill will be..may still get a new one. I got a boner for the Briggs and Stratton blowah I saw Sunday tho. 2k tho. Dayum indeed 

I don't remember but I don't think I paid that much for mine.  I wonder how much I did pay now.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't remember but I don't think I paid that much for mine.  I wonder how much I did pay now.

Only shitty thing is ,im an hour from the city with limited time to go shopping for one ,so I'm trying to find best available oot here . Might still head to the thriving metropolis that is Winnipeg if need be lol 

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Only shitty thing is ,im an hour from the city with limited time to go shopping for one ,so I'm trying to find best available oot here . Might still head to the thriving metropolis that is Winnipeg if need be lol 

Is the used market any good up there?